things slowing way down again this morning

Good news: I believe I've found the culprit

Bad news: I have a meeting in 10 minutes, and I don't want to make a big change now, have it break in 15 minutes, and me not be around for another 9 hours to fix it.

Did you get to implement the change? Because it's still slow. What is the culprit?

Have just implemented Plan A. Fingers crossed that works, if not, there's a Plan B, that's slightly more complex, but hopefully will fix it if Plan A doesn't work.

Have just implemented Plan A. Fingers crossed that works, if not, there's a Plan B, that's slightly more complex, but hopefully will fix it if Plan A doesn't work.

^ Thank you Dave ! :D

Haven't tried out posting since you made the change, but the forums and main page still are loading slowly. I'm able to load engadget and other sites completely before neowin loads a news article sometimes.

I think Dave might have to go over to "Plan B". It's slow and I'm getting errors:

post-447111-0-11744400-1350579940_thumb.

It always seems fast in the morning and slow in the afternoon. And no, that's not p0rn. That's my bank, and my skydrive. :shifty:

Edit: Oh, and I'm taking my beer back...you may have it back when this issue is solved. :)

how many songs is this message gonna take to process....?

23 secs...

edit test.....

2 secs

edit test 2.....

3 secs

edit test 3.....

1 secs

1 secs

edit test 4....