Bus driver uppercuts female passenger

I should rephrase that. You should never hit a woman. If a woman is attacking you, then restrain her period. Restraining doesn't mean hit her. Not to knock her the f*ck out. Like this pr*ck did. Any man who hits a woman, is not a man. He's a piece of sh*t.

Why is this restrained to just women? Why are you not saying you should never hit anyone in general?

Of course, not everyone is capable of restraining another person.

Especially when you consider that other person can easily be taller taller or larger than you, or may be stronger than you.

If your strong enough to hit someone, then your strong enough restrain them.

What other laws/commands do you have for us oh holy one?

Sarcasm will get you no where.

What if a person can not restrain her or get away?

If your going to hit someone, then apparently you can.

I understand the type of ethnographic artifacts World Star Hip Hop is attempting to provide us with here, but could they get some better videographers? Maybe send them some Lumia 920s with image stabilization?
If the black community stopped being oppressed by you-know-who then maybe they would get a chance into getting better living conditions/education/jobs/pay in order to get decent cameras for your entertainment.
  • Like 2

Why is this restrained to just women? Why are you not saying you should never hit anyone in general?

Because if a man hits you first, then my opinion is to knock him the f*ck out. Period.

If the black community stopped being oppressed by you-know-who then maybe they would get a chance into getting better living conditions/education/jobs/pay in order to get decent cameras for your entertainment.

Oppressed? Old news. Blacks are oppressing themselves now a days. They don't need Whitey for that anymore. So get out of your fantasy world.

Well we all have this thing about never hitting a lady. as you can see she aint no lady and they aint many ladies left in the world. they are mostly all like that these days. Im not saying you should hit them but he got prolly got a short temper and maybe some anger management also from the video youve got no idea how long she was giving him crap for. Hes got no escape cus he drives the bus.

Also the reason he got fired/suspended was for punching a PERSON not a WOMAN. he'd of got the same treatment if he punched a man. Some ppl just ask for it, they can give it but cant take it

Just because you can hit someone does not mean you can restrain a person.

I don't think they're being oppressed these days as much as they're being suppressed by a failing school system, bad teachers, lack of good role models, broken families, and the urban culture of violence. You can throw more money at the problem, but that alone is not going to fix it.

what they never say is how "you can't hit girls" has only emboldened women to think they can hit men without a response. Videos like this are a reminder that men can and sometimes do respond and that they shouldn't mess with someone who they don't know if they will or won't attack back.

You know what... screw it.. the bitch had it coming.. No I don't like men hitting girls but she really had what she seemly de-severed here

what they never say is how "you can't hit girls" has only emboldened women to think they can hit men without a response. Videos like this are a reminder that men can and sometimes do respond and that they shouldn't mess with someone who they don't know if they will or won't attack back.

..no doubt this video has some educational value.

I don't think they're being oppressed these days as much as they're being suppressed by a failing school system, bad teachers, lack of good role models, broken families, and the urban culture of violence.
I am oppressed by Neobond every single day.

Oppressed.jpg

If your strong enough to hit someone, then your strong enough restrain them.

Sarcasm will get you no where.

wtf your logic makes no sense

probably the worst part of this is the misogynistic belief that women aren't capable of taking responsibility for their actions so men have to take responsibility for them which is completely followed by a misandric response when a man refuses to take responsibility for the woman and treats her the same as man and responds.

His logic makes perfect sense: he thinks women are weaker.

This is made evident by the fact that he says if a man were to hit him, his response would be to hit back. No attempt of restraining here.

Sorry guys, any man that big who hits a that woman is a *****, and man who condones it is the same. WTF!!

no. she stepped in to a man's arena. I consider this to be like pulling a strange dog's tail. Most dogs likely won't respond but the ones that do will bite back hard. She had it coming. If she acted like this to a complete stranger just doing his job just imagine what she would act to men she actually had a real problem with.

Oppressed? Old news. Blacks are oppressing themselves now a days. They don't need Whitey for that anymore. So get out of your fantasy world.

what i love most of it is the two people on TYT being incredibly uncomfortable knowing there was absolutely no white person in the video to blame.