Bus driver uppercuts female passenger

There isn't any cause for the driver hitting someone regardless of gender. It would have been no more acceptable if he'd done it to a man.

The only reason the driver should ever conceivably use violence is because it was the only way to halt someone from committing worse violence themselves.

If she was causing trouble then making her get off the bus is entirely reasonable. I doubt this required punching.

YOu can call red paint blue all you want don't make it so. It's not sexist. :rolleyes:

Sexism involves hatred of, or prejudice towards, a gender as a whole or the application of gender stereotypes. Sexism is often associated with gender supremacy arguments.[8]

Nope, Sexism is treating someone differently because of their sex. Not just treating them worse, treating them differently. You're saying Women should be except from being hit by Men, because they're Women, so you're saying Women should be treated differently because of their sex, so what you're saying is sexism.

Nope, Sexism is treating someone differently because of their sex. Not just treating them worse, treating them differently. You're saying Women should be except from being hit by Men, because they're Women, so you're saying Women should be treated differently because of their sex, so what you're saying is sexism.

you're entitled to your pov as am I. Fortunately I have more respect for women than you do. I'm sensitive to their needs and I know how to interact with them. Keep thinking like you do I'm sure they'll appreciate it (Y)

you're entitled to your pov as am I. Fortunately I have more respect for women than you do. I'm sensitive to their needs and I know how to interact with them. Keep thinking like you do I'm sure they'll appreciate it (Y)

So you're more respectful towards women because you would never hit them, I'd rather be more respectful towards people, both men and women, to think that one gender should be immune to physical assault is an ancient way of thinking.

You're sensitive to their needs? Meaning they can't protect themselves, I'd find that insulting, that I need a man to protect me. Try to hold everyone to the same standard, not all men are strong and not all women are weak. People are people, it shouldn't matter what gender they are which decides their protection.

You know how to interact with them? Yeah, I'm pretty sure McKay can as-well, just because the holds the belief of gender equality, it doesn't mean he holds it purely because he doesn't know how to interact with women.

I'm sure they appreciate someone letting them know how physically weak they are as a gender, and they need the protection of men. That must make them feel great.

• Like 2

there's a new term for this attitude. Mangina.

this is what you sound like

Barf and Gag

• Like 1

epic beard man 2.0

Bearded lady 3.0

there's a new term for this attitude. Mangina.

this is what you sound like

Barf and Gag

I will ignore your dumass from now on.

I know how to treat Women, I treat them like people, why not just simply come out and admit that you think Women are weak and need coddling and protecting by big strong men such as yourself, I'm sure they'll love that.

Sexism - Attitudes or behaviour based on traditional stereotypes of sexual roles

Discrimination of devaluation based on a person's sex.

You're devaluing Women as people by treating them as weak, in need of protecting by Men.

• Like 3

I know how to treat Women, I treat them like people, why not just simply come out and admit that you think Women are weak and need coddling and protecting by big strong men such as yourself, I'm sure they'll love that.

Sexism - Attitudes or behaviour based on traditional stereotypes of sexual roles

Discrimination of devaluation based on a person's sex.

You're devaluing Women as people by treating them as weak, in need of protecting by Men.

I would guess Manginas will never understand what are you talking about...