Post Your Workstation Photos

post-99779-1124737703_thumb.jpg

macs can float lol why do alot of users use them stands ?

586416232[/snapback]

it adds air flow and raises it so it's closer to eye level.

StevoFC,

Whats the white thing on the floor in the middle between the desks in the last picture?

586416221[/snapback]

air filter. i took it from work. :p

I love it. I definately recommend it.

I bought it a few weeks ago at best buy. since then the price went up $300 for some reason. but you don't live in the US so i don't know about the pricing there.

Regardless I would have still gotten it. It's great.

586416208[/snapback]

iv hunted about for it, but iv never found it, as it has a different name in the UK

by using a stand for a laptop, it increases airflow to the hardware inside, keeps it cool and stops the parts from buggering up :p

586416242[/snapback]

i think my vaio need one of them lol where u buy them from

Simply put, I want that room. Love the desk, love the computer setup, love the TV and I definitely love the clock! :D

586416284[/snapback]

haha thanks. everyone loves the clock. that's normally the first thing people say something about when they are in my room. then they notice everything else.

Yep, just drove 4hrs to Ikea today to pickup my jerker, thing is actually pretty nice and exactly what I wanted. You can't find "CHEAP" and minimal desks like this. Just finished putting it together thing is sturdy as hell and took only 5 min to put together.

http://www.vastyles.com/pictures/desk/IMG_2703.jpg

586413613[/snapback]

what are the dimensions of this desk?

what are the dimensions of this desk?

586416381[/snapback]

Width: 63"

Depth: 31 1/2"

Height: 28 3/8"

Max. load: 165 lb

Width: 160 cm

Depth: 80 cm

Height: 72 cm

Max. load: 75 kg

Where did you find that clock?

586416439[/snapback]

It was sold at Spencers for a while. I don't think it still is though. My friend Jenn bought it for me for Christmas I think maybe 2 years ago...or maybe my birthday.

I got fed up with my room as it was, and have been redecorating for the last month or so now. Unfortunately my camera (Exilim EX-Z750) only arrived today; the room is nearly done now. :laugh:

cimg00738lg.jpg

I must've spent close to ?2000 on my audio and video setup now, just got my sub this morning:

cimg00162wp.jpg

• Samsung LE32R41BX
    Cyrus 7 Integrated Amplifier
    JBL XTi 20 Speakers
    BK XLS200-DF Subwoofer
    Grado SR-80 Headphones

Makes up my main setup, although I'm waiting on delivery of an Oppo upscaling DVD player. (came out on top of a comparison with players from $200-13,000)

Am also waiting on a replacement Joytech AV control centre for SCART/Component switching.

I'm thinking about getting the LCD ISF calibrated soon, and I'll probably buy a good DAC as well. Does anyone have thoughts / opinions on whether it's worth it? (?200)

The spaces on the left are for my X360 and other next-gen systems when they arrive:):)

cimg00740pj.jpg

PAL Xbox (softmodded for progressive scan) Modded PAL PS2 (for imports) JP Gamecube, Japanese Saturn, Super Famicom, my XRGB2+ Line Doubler, and various controllers.

I'll be taking care of the wires once everything else arrives.

cimg00752ha.jpg

17" 1.67GHz Powerbook G4, 2GB RAM, 100GB Hard drive, 128mb Radeon 9700 Mobility, the works:):)

Wacom "Pearl" Graphire 3 A5 tablet.

GBA/DS games, Music CDs, Software, and that's the sub hiding under the desk.

I still need to get a new shelf for all my games/dvds, something to hold those controllers, new lighting and sheets for my bed. (still got dark grey ones on it)

look sliek he took soem spindles (the type you buy blank discs on) and atatched them to the wall, maybe he screwed them on, very good idea, i might copy.

I got fed up with my room as it was, and have been redecorating for the last month or so now. Unfortunately my camera (Exilim EX-Z750) only arrived today; the room is nearly done now. :laugh:

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3365/cimg00738lg.jpg[/img]

I must've spent close to ?2000 on my audio and video setup now, just got my sub this morning:

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5382/cimg00162wp.jpg[/img]

• Samsung LE32R41BX
    Cyrus 7 Integrated Amplifier
    JBL XTi 20 Speakers
    BK XLS200-DF Subwoofer
    Grado SR-80 Headphones

Makes up my main setup, although I'm waiting on delivery of an Oppo upscaling DVD player. (came out on top of a comparison with players from $200-13,000)

Am also waiting on a replacement Joytech AV control centre for SCART/Component switching.

I'm thinking about getting the LCD ISF calibrated soon, and I'll probably buy a good DAC as well. Does anyone have thoughts / opinions on whether it's worth it? (?200)

The spaces on the left are for my X360 and other next-gen systems when they arrive:):)

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9156/cimg00740pj.jpg[/img]

PAL Xbox (softmodded for progressive scan) Modded PAL PS2 (for imports) JP Gamecube, Japanese Saturn, Super Famicom, my XRGB2+ Line Doubler, and various controllers.

I'll be taking care of the wires once everything else arrives.

http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/6233/cimg00752ha.jpg[/img]

17" 1.67GHz Powerbook G4, 2GB RAM, 100GB Hard drive, 128mb Radeon 9700 Mobility, the works:):)

Wacom "Pearl" Graphire 3 A5 tablet.

GBA/DS games, Music CDs, Software, and that's the sub hiding under the desk.

I still need to get a new shelf for all my games/dvds, something to hold those controllers, new lighting and sheets for my bed. (still got dark grey ones on it)

586416577[/snapback]

Fantastic room and gear as always.

gee steve, lets compare desks...

IMG_1176.jpg

1.jpg

same desk, mac on the left, pc on the right...

who do you want to be like? haha...

looks good though, you like the desk? why don't you use the keyboard tray?

I'm actually going for the more minimal look now though, I just took all my posters down...

Edited by ahfunaki

gee steve, lets compare desks...

images removed

same desk, mac on the left, pc on the right...

who do you want to be like? haha...

looks good though, you like the desk? why don't you use the keyboard tray?

I'm actually going for the more minimal look now though, I just took all my posters down...

586419185[/snapback]

i don't like the tray. it's too low.

mine's better :p

Here is my update desktop with the new thermaltake case

post-21616-1124829349_thumb.jpg

Image resized... No giant pics! - FlishFun

Edited by FlishFun