Post Your Workstation Photos

I love my 2005FPW hows yours treating you bern?

586437310[/snapback]

Love it so much better then my 17". When I got the package today I felt like I was 4 years old again on Christmas Day.

Been meaning to post on this thread for a while - finally got my digicam so now I can. Also allowed me to clean up the desktop a bit. My rig is mainly for video editing and audio mixing - gaming is quiet good on it as well. Here is my humble setup.??:blush:h:

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/8540/pictures0030us.jpg

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3066/pictures0043nr.jpg

System:

AMD Athlon 1700+XP

1024 MB Crucial 266DDR (PC2100)

Asus A7A266 Mobo

Maxtor 80GB 7200RPM (ATA133-8MB) [system Drive]

Maxtor 200GB 7200RPM (ATA133-8M) [Cache Drive]

LG DVDR\RW (GSA-4120B)

Toshiba DVD-ROM (SD-M1502)

LG CD-R/RW (GCE8525B)

Asus Radeon 9600XT

Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX (OPTICAL DigitalOUT)

Yamaha TSS-1 (DTS, DD5.1, DDSurround - 6 Speaker-OPTICAL Digital-IN)

19" NEC Multisync FLAT

Windows Server 2003 (Visualizations @ Min)

586371649[/snapback]

Grid - I never thought I'd see anyone other than myself with that "NEXT Black" case from the now-defunct Colorcase.com!

Good choice for a mid-tower!

--ScottKin

Edited by youm0nt

Sorry for the Image-quote - but if anyone hadn't paid attention to the case, then we would have people scratchin' their heads, going :huh:

:whistle:

--ScottKin

P.S. Just moved, so I'll have new pics of my rather-cramped home office.

oddcrap, i see that u only have one fan at the back, most likely it's exhaust. what temps do u get?? i have only one fan also, and im a bit worried about my temps.

btw, what kind of fan is it?

oddcrap, i see that u only have one fan at the back, most likely it's exhaust. what temps do u get?? i have only one fan also, and im a bit worried about my temps.

586439786[/snapback]

Nexus, produces very little airflow but the temps don't go below 55 which is fine for me.

586439786[/snapback]

I forgot to mention that I took out the top part and put in a fan so I have 5 total. I don't know that much about tempatures and whatnot but here:

speed.JPG

@oddcrap: VERY nice, everything is so neat and clean looking. Your case looks excellent, and I see you put everything together right. :p

Nexus, produces very little airflow but the temps don't go below  55 which is fine for me.

586439901[/snapback]

They never go below 55? That's hot!

Its a Logitech diNovo Cordless Desktop keyboard and a Logitech MX1000 mouse.

586440452[/snapback]

I would have gotten that setup, but I personally don't like that keyboard for gaming :) The MX1000 is great though.

Quite a bit of things have changed to my workstation lately:

workstation01.jpg

workstation02.jpg

moved my z-680s to my entertainment area of the room (used with ps2, dvd player, n64) I also love them mounted :D

workstation03.jpg

my server mobo was giving me problems, IDE channel kept corrupting my hard drives as soon as you put two drives on one channel, so it annoyed me so much i just sold all the parts and got some money for it.

workstation04.jpg

got some new klipsch 2.1 promedias, they sound amazing, the 680s obviously went over to the tv.

workstation05.jpg

most new things, new sony wega 20". Originally wanted the 27" then thought about 24" but was too broke for either, so just decided to get a 20" (should be better when i move to college to). Also pstwo slim, I broke my ps2 earlier in the summer while ironically trying to fix it. Also bought an N64, i originally bought one, sold it, and then re bought all that you see there for less than 50 bucks.

Not my workstation in the slightest, but it definitely deserves to be looked at. It's so damn impressive, from the custom built storage, the cabling, the components, the layout. Everything.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthrea...337#post5425337

586440767[/snapback]

:laugh: :woot: :blink: :pinch: :cry:

My order of emotions....becasue i know ill never have anything like that