Post Your Workstation Photos

Just my setup, got more to fixup. girl friend is in the picture.

586476768[/snapback]

why is there an xbox under your monitor? is it connected to it?

Nice setup, btw

Slugger: you are probably have the best equipment on campus. :p

586479590[/snapback]

Everyone who comes in loves my room.

=]

I am just worried about things getting stolen. The people here seem nice so......

Anyways, everything is insured.

It allows you to have one maximized or full screen application open while still doing something else. For example, you could write code for a website on the left and see the results on the right. It can also be convenient for regular activities. For example, you could watch a movie or browse the web on the left and keep your media player, IM('s), or some slow task that you might want to know the progress of on the right.

so..is it like having two computers set up next to each other? or can you switch between screens?

586479840[/snapback]

It basially streches your desktop across onto the next one.

You can drag stuff from one to the other as if there was no devide between them at all.

-Ax

looks like everyone liked your case Raider!! :p

586478687[/snapback]

:) :wub: :fro: :fun:

Hey I love Raider's case too!! Is it made out of aluminum?

dL

586478715[/snapback]

Thanks. :happy: I think, it is. :blush:

damn, neowin is just too slow sometimes.

586479120[/snapback]

I have this feeling too :whistle:

---

all nice workstations, guys :happy: (Y)

Yeah ^ Umm I went to 3rsys.com and they said look at some other website in Singapore if you wanted it in U.S. but when I got there and I clicked on "Where To Buy" it said U.S. to be announced... WTF?! Is this like mystery case-line or what. Anyway Raider I'm jealous of you and your lovely case. :p

:)  :wub:  :fro:  :fun:

Thanks.  :happy: I think, it is.  :blush:

I have this feeling too  :whistle:

---

all nice workstations, guys  :happy: (Y)

586480406[/snapback]

your website's cool as well :)

Yeah ^ Umm I went to 3rsys.com and they said look at some other website in Singapore if you wanted it in U.S. but when I got there and I clicked on "Where To Buy" it said U.S. to be announced... WTF?! Is this like mystery case-line or what. Anyway Raider I'm jealous of you and your lovely case. :p

586481698[/snapback]

Strange. lol :p I thought at U.S. already present this case. Btw, I found it near a year ago at one of forums like this. A guy from America was posted his custom-build made PC.

Anyway, I think there is many other nice models that u cane get near u'r place wher' u live. ;)

--

sorry, if i making some mistakes in english here :blush:

Wow Slouch..nice things you got there *ish jealous*

i hate being a broke computer lover...all these things a want (wireless keyboard, second 17" monitor, better graphics card, and new desk) cost about 675 bucks (for the things i'm looking at) but i only have about $120 *sniffle* :cry:

you lucky adults/kids that somehow get money for all this stuff!

well at least im not alone..lol

and to make things worse..i just found out my crappy dell dimension 2350 doesnt use AGP, it uses PCI graphics cards..soooo its back to the drawing board i guess

my laptops...

which looks nicer? :p

Heh, well, the Powerbook looks nicer on the OUTSIDE, while the Windows box is obviously the truly beautiful machine. :whistle: :happy:

Just finished moving things around in the bonus room.  So, here's what I have.

I'm too lazy to type out what everything is.  If you have questions, please ask.

Haha at first I thought your really - awesome CD case was tipping over LoL... :p

Just finished moving things around in the bonus room.? So, here's what I have.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5193/workstation30fp.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/536/workstation28jd.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8983/workstation18wf.jpg

I'm too lazy to type out what everything is.? If you have questions, please ask.

586482689[/snapback]

How much did that desk cost you? Where did you pick it up at? I have a VERY similar desk that I retired sitting out in my garage.