NZB Matrix is DEAD! :'(

Stonkwell Bogtrotter
The End...

It is with our regret to announce that NZBMATRIX had closed.

We have had to make this decision due to a very large takedown request from a company called Wiggin LLC. These represent the following: Federation Against Copyright Theft Limited ("FACT"), Paramount Home Entertainment International Limited; Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Limited; The Walt Disney Company Limited; Twentieth Century Fox Film Company Limited; Universal Pictures (UK) Limited; Warner Bros. Entertainment UK Limited.

As everyone is aware we are DMCA/Takedown notice compliant, and always have been.

Once this notice is completed we are left with an impossible task of policing our indexing bots. Even then it won't stop there, there will be follow-up notices etc.

Coupled with this is problems with payment providers, we have been through pretty much everyone out there, in the end they all pull out.

There are massive server/bandwidth costs to pay, with the payments in-stability this is a very hard task.

NZBMATRIX has never been the subject of any legal issues or threats.

Also the Usenet Indexing scene is going through some changes, with content being removed from pretty much every provider its making the existence of an indexer irrelevant if the content does not even exists anymore.

So it's time for us to bow out...

:cry:

• Like 1
El Marto

Looks like nzbsrus has also died in the past few days :( sad times all round for the newsgroups scene.

-T-

Bugger, with newzbin dying recently again too, this makes finding a decent index site a difficult thing

essential+

Back to torrents :(

Salty Wagyu

Meh, good thing I didn't sub, was about to when Newzbin died last week.

BattleDaggit

Would anybody like to suggest some alternatives?

rmorris003

NZB Royalty

BattleDaggit

Arrow has been getting removed from pretty much all usenet servers within 5-6 hours. Things are definitely changing.

NZB Royalty

Aren't these guys the pricks who password everything they index? Aren't these guys the ones who were running a similar site and then closed it down after collected a ton of 'donations', then immediatley opened NZB Royalty with the same 'donation' requirements?

essential+

We need a bay of nzbs... thenzbbay

• Like 1
Glassed Silver

nzb forums people...

Just saying...

Other than that, the aforementioned solutions are probably good.

Glassed Silver:mac

CPressland

This sucks so bad! I couldn't believe it this morning. Thankfully Sickbeard has its own indexer so I can continue on with that for now; but for movies this sucks. Guess I better setup Couch Potato.

I guess NZB Forums are the best places now.

Livin in a box

I've used Binsearch for a while now, not needed to use anything else.

fusi0n

This is a sad day.

hotdog666al

Awful news, everything is being closed down! :'(

CPressland

Time to buy a couple of AppleTVs I think... God damn it!

Detection

For a second I thought the thread title said "Dot Matrix is dead" lol

• Like 1
articuno1au

Dognzb is worth a look.

BattleDaggit

Dognzb is worth a look.

Registrations are closed.

CPressland

Dognzb is worth a look.

Private site man :(

BattleDaggit

Time to buy a couple of AppleTVs I think... God damn it!

Won't be happening in this household, but in this country it's the only realistic legal alternative. I'd rather have nothing than give Apple money.

CPressland

Won't be happening in this household, but in this country it's the only realistic legal alternative. I'd rather have nothing than give Apple money.

I already have a huge media collection up in iCloud, so for me it's the next step. Might as well get rid of my unRAID server too, no need for 8TB of storage now! Lol.

HawkMan

Buy sime WD TV's then or any other box like it.

CPressland

Buy sime WD TV's then or any other box like it.

Raspberry Pi + XBMC + UnRAID NAS. But without usenet, that all seams kinda pointless

bobeck

As long as newsleecher has super search all is good in my world... don't mind paying for the app rather than chase indexing sites

TheLegendOfMart

Usenets not going anywhere, some providers are complying with DMCA requests to remove content. These auto indexing sites do Usenet more harm than good anyway.

• Like 1