NZB Matrix is DEAD! :'(

DirtyLarry

As long as newsleecher has super search all is good in my world... don't mind paying for the app rather than chase indexing sites

So newsleecher does this? How does it work? I always used nzbmatrix, so I may not know the apps I use do it.

I was like WTF just now when I woke up and did my daily check.

So if anyone can PM me some additional info on good resources, would be appreciated.

farmeunit

Newsbin Pro has a Super Search also. I just costs extra from what I remember. I didn't use it as I used NZBMATRIX, also.

HawkMan

Raspberry Pi + XBMC + UnRAID NAS. But without usenet, that all seams kinda pointless

WD TV can do spotify, Netflix, several other rental services. Xbox can rent movies from xbox movies and use netflix.

many places to legally pay for your entertainment so they'll be interested in making more.

DirtyLarry

Newsbin Pro has a Super Search also. I just costs extra from what I remember. I didn't use it as I used NZBMATRIX, also.

Yep, and I believe I have it, just need to figure out how it works. :laugh:

idk_

This makes me sad.

LOC

www.nzbs.org is an awesome one, that I don't think enough people know about let alone use. They were going to close down due to money issues I think about 3 or 4 months ago, but decided to stay up and launched a new design instead lol

Nothing Here

I gave up on DogNZB awhile back. I went to login and my acct has already been reaped. This stinks NZB Matrix was the best.

Twiddle

Oh... That is good. I suppose it isn't possible to get a refund considering I just subscribed a couple days ago.

gdodson

Oh... That is good. I suppose it isn't possible to get a refund considering I just subscribed a couple days ago.

Did you pay with paypal? Just dispute it citing that it was a "lifetime" account and they went under already.

mattmatik

Haha same here. I also just got my WD TV Live as early Christmas gift from my wife. I guess it was inevitable but still a downer. I was a big newzbin user in the past - have the same feeling today as when newzbin went down.

They will be after the newsgroup providers soon giganews etc. Then they will come after us!

Axel

I wanna know what this means for the likes of automated downloaders like sickbeard and couchpotato. Those rely on good indexing.

Zuditechguy

I knew this was going to happen when i seen sites like lifehacker telling the world how use usernet, nzbmatrix & other sites. It became to mainstream on the net

• Like 7
spy beef

I guess I'm moving back to the bay.

qdave

I've never heard of it? Was it any good?

spy beef

I've never heard of it? Was it any good?

It was like Mcdonald's Pizza.

• Like 2
articuno1au

Dognzb is worth a look.

Registrations are closed.

My apologies gents D: I didn't realise..

I've had a registration for a while, I didn't know it had changed :\

qdave

It was like Mcdonald's Pizza.

But...but there is no such thing!

JJ_

As long as newsleecher has super search all is good in my world... don't mind paying for the app rather than chase indexing sites

I guess Supersearch is good as long as you know what you are looking for. Oh well, time for posters to take some English lessons :)

salty3142

But...but there is no such thing!

Oh but there was my friend... and it was magnificent.

+warwagon

I just pay a little extra ever 3 months to be able to search inside Newsbin. It's so fantastically great. Take a file name obtained from a site, paste it in, hit search, then double click the file name and you are off!.

JJ_

Newsleecher does the same thing + it's a little less clunky. Give it a try

Hahaiah

We need a "Silk Road" TOR type indexer to appear and get Bitcoin working the right way for them.

nekkidtruth

We need a "Silk Road" TOR type indexer to appear and get Bitcoin working the right way for them.

Bitcoin lol

Unrealistic

Well hopefully something else will spawn from this but this a definitely a blow. There isnt anywhere else to go that I can get into.