Dexter (Season 8) FINAL SEASON!

Exactly. Along with these stories too:

Police officer and school sued for abusing and tasing deaf 12-year-old boy: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/police-officer-school-sued-abusing-tasing-12-year-old-deaf-boy/#sthash.nlBubptg.dpuf

Cops open fire in crowded Times Square, hitting two bystanders after a deranged man pointed his finger at them: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/video-cops-open-fire-crowded-times-square-hitting-two-bystanders-deranged-man-pointed-finger/#sthash.MbN7ARaj.dpuf

Police shoot and kill unarmed man running to them for help after he wrecked his car: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/police-shoot-kill-unarmed-man-running-help-wrecked-car/#sthash.7rLcRZAu.dpuf
Cop fired for tasing a naked 64-year-old with Alzheimer?s in his nursing home: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/cop-fired-tasing-naked-64-year-old-alzheimers-nursing-home/#sthash.XcSPQk5Y.dpuf

These all fall under that "shoot first, ask later" mentality.

I think this has to be the worst way for Dexter to end and may be one of the worst seasons of Dexter since seson 5! So many issues with the show this season from

Vogel suddenly wanting to try and help her son, to Hannah bringing Harrison into the urgent care without even trying to friggin disguise herself (let alone call...oh I don't know, maybe Deb or her friend who friggin lives in Miami and practically worships her) to Dexter being a class one idiot and LEAVING HIS FRIGGIN KNIVES RIGHT NEXT TO THE HOMICIDAL KILLER.

And then lets get started on the random character personality changes. Deb all of sudden never lost her feelings for Quinn, despite that never being hinted at once, Hannah never liked killing, despite it being shown last season that she was the one who killed people in an overly aggressive way and then blamed all the killing on her boyfriend who did time for it, let's introduce a subplot of the PI having feelings for Deb...only for it to go absolutely nowhere, and while we're at it, let's introduce a slew of plots that go nowhere, like Dex having an apprentice or the Matsuka daughter thing.

so annoying this year!! Opinins?

Like others, unimpressed in the worst way possible with the final season. If what I've read about the final episode turns out to be true (seems like it at this point), the supposed spin-off might, MIGHT, be worth some interest, depending.

It was interesting and different to what the 'leaked' (fake) plot of the last episode was to be. I was actually hoping for Quinn to become the next Bay Harbour Butcher like the fake spoiler said. Still, was an interesting way to end the series.

Just read the plot online and can't say I'm sad I missed it, or really the rest of the season from what I've heard, which is too bad having started out as such a great show. The finale doesn't appear to have done it much justice.

And then lets get started on the random character personality changes. Deb all of sudden never lost her feelings for Quinn, despite that never being hinted at once, Hannah never liked killing, despite it being shown last season that she was the one who killed people in an overly aggressive way and then blamed all the killing on her boyfriend who did time for it

Hannah's killing was always explained as a product of a survival instinct rooted in an experience of her drowning when she was a kid. Whenever she feels like she's drowning or trapped, her instinct to kill takes over and she can't control herself, being similar to the instinct to struggle to save yourself from drowning. When you don't know how to swim, you're first response is to be overly aggressive, and the more you acquaint yourself with the water, the more realize you're in control. That's what happened with Hannah. The first time she killed, she was overly-aggressive, just like someone's first experience in the water. But she still gets afraid, and still feels trapped, and tries to escape, even though she has more control over it.

Elway was introduced as a type of alternative brother figure to set against Dexter and cause conflict. Remember that episode where he was spying on his sister's boyfriend to try to "save" her from him? Well, Elway has some interest in Deb but treats her like he treats his sister. He wants to save her, and everything is an excuse against that. What he wants to save her from ends up being her real brother.

Masuka's daughter.. I think they just wanted to have Masuka's character have character growth before they wrapped up the series. They were doing this with everyone else, and had to do something for Masuka, too. Joey gets responsible, Batista gets in charge, Deb reconciles her feelings, Dexter starts towards a new life ... leave Masuka out of the picture, and he feels like a throwaway character. I don't feel the writers wanted to leave him hanging like that.

Do you remember the monsters?  Dexter is the monster, that last episode proved it.

Not naming anybody, spoiler effect...  

- Look at that video... Self defence hey?  Good kill but self defence?

- In a bus full of people, nobody see what she's done?  How convenient...

- Kill her?  I know she was not coming back but still...

- Dumps her into the ocean?  Wow, that's full of respect, treating her like all his other kills...

- *ONE TEAR* Oh, do you want to eat ice cream?

- Fake death and unhappy life goes on?  Serious?

The writers should have been on Dexter table for a long while....

Dexter feels he's responsible for Deb being shot, but its her fault for not keeping an eye on Saxon. And he did destroy her emotionally for a while, but apparently everything turned out OK with her because of Vogel's magic psychotherapy.

And he did destroy her emotionally for a while, but apparently everything turned out OK with her because of Vogel's magic psychotherapy.

Yeah, that's something that's screwed up. I don't honestly believe somebody would magically get over something like that like as easily and quickly as she did.

Do you remember the monsters?  Dexter is the monster, that last episode proved it.

- Dumps her into the ocean?  Wow, that's full of respect, treating her like all his other kills...

Season 7 was so good, and then this...meh.

I'm not saying the Series Finale was good.

- It was self defense in the eyes of the viewers.

- I don't know about you, but I don't watch everyone when I travel on a bus or plane, I usually pass out.

- Which part was this?

- Deb died due to Dexter's life style, so she was one of his kills, unfortunately.

- Can you not hold your emotions?

- Yes, lame ending.

- Deb died due to Dexter's life style, so she was one of his kills, unfortunately.

Did she? If she just watched the door where she locked up Saxon, which I thought was the common sense thing to do, even with him secured to the chair... And, something like that could have happened in her normal line of duty, anyway. A criminal trying to get away, firing at her.

I know that's how Dexter felt, though, and that's why he buried her at sea. I don't know if Deb would have liked him to do that, either way. She told him not to blame himself. It was still disrespectful.

It reminded me of Wolverine origins when he's a lumberjack, I wonder if he is actually Wolverine?

I must say this finale didn't get as much of an emotional reaction out of me than Burn Notice did.  Sad to see the show go though, and I certainly didn't predict that ending.

2nd Worst Series Finale.

The Sopranos still takes the cake.

I would have preferred Dexter getting killed in a plane crash into the ocean from the storm and never making it to Argentina. They could have ended with hundreds of bodies floating in the Atlantic and do a close up on Dexter and fade to black. Idiots.

I thought it was pretty good. That final bit wasn't needed and it would probably have been better if they had just left that out completely, but everything else was completely fitting. I enjoyed it, it was emotional, it left me in tears, it was a great, great show.

At least that abysmal season is now over but the sad fact is the show has no chance now to redeem itself :(

Will go down in my eyes as the worst show ending since Lost