pes2013

Technically, that and everything else is a UFO: A UFO is a Unidentified Flying Object. It isn't alien related or anything.

Planes are UFOs until the control station at airports makes contact with them and tell them what plane they are.

• Like 1
Hum

Oh, there isn't any proof that Greer is a con-artist, at least none I've seen, but I have little doubt he is in this thing for his own finacial gain rather than because he is an avid believer. But that's just what I think.

I am not really surprised you take what Greer says as gospel. You've proven time & time again how suseptible you are to such gobbledygook. I'd be pretty surprised if you actually read the article in the link I posted.

You make a lot of false assumptions.

I take nothing as gospel, including the posts of the armchair 'experts' on here.

I don't jump to the conclusion that every strange object or bright light is from another world.

And I don't simply accept any pronouncements by Science that would have you believe that something is impossible.

I don't ignore the real life experiences of credible witnesses, simply because it casts doubts on what we are told is true.

I choose to think for myself.

mudslag

You make a lot of false assumptions.

I take nothing as gospel, including the posts of the armchair 'experts' on here.

I don't jump to the conclusion that every strange object or bright light is from another world.

And I don't simply accept any pronouncements by Science that would have you believe that something is impossible.

I don't ignore the real life experiences of credible witnesses, simply because it casts doubts on what we are told is true.

I choose to think for myself.

That doesn't stop you from making assertions that we have been visited among other notions you have stated. Also who defines who is credible? When did being credible mean that the lack of actual evidence is made up by one's word alone? One thing that NO ONE credibile or not has EVER been able to provide is actual hard evidence. Some object, being or thing that can be viewed, tested, studied that says "it" without a doubt is and can be proven to be not of this Earth. Til then being credible doesn't make their word any more legit then the nut in the padded room.

francescob

It's like the Cydonia region on Mars which people thought had a face on it and proved E.T. or Martians were there. Turns out it was just another case of pareidolia.

Wait until they find the ass on the other side! I want to believe! :alien:

freak180

I seen a UFO on dec 21. in Philly. There were a lot of reports of sightings which I found out later that month on that day. I didnt assume it was a freaking alien. It looked unrealistic since I'm use to seeing them in vids on YouTube.

• Like 1
medhunter

UFO IS Over-Rated

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Usama Jawad96
      YouTube reveals top trending videos and creators in the U.S. in 2020
      by Usama Jawad

2020 has been an unusual year with people all over the world being restricted to their homes for extended durations and having to rely on digital services and capabilities for the most part. On the digital services front, YouTube even decided to cancel its annual Rewind celebration. While the company blamed the current circumstances, it has to be noted that its Rewind videos have been very poorly received over the past couple of years.

While the firm may not be releasing a montage celebrating its top creators around the globe this year, it has still revealed the top trending videos and content creators in the U.S.

YouTube has divided its trending content for the U.S. in various categories. Collectively, its top 10 trending videos on the platform garnered 356 million views and were watched for 48 million hours. The channels hosting this content totaled 175 million subscribers. Trending content and creators in 2020 mainly ranged from gaming to COVID-related videos. You can view the various categories below:

Top Trending Videos (U.S.) Netflix Is A Joke - 8:46, Dave Chappelle Mark Rober - Building the Perfect Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder SNL - First Debate Cold Open JeffreeStar - We Broke Up MrBeast - I Bought The World’s Largest Firework NikkieTutorials - I’m Coming Out. Dream - Minecraft Speedrunner VS 3 Hunters GRAND FINALE NBC - Ricky Gervais’ Monologue - 2020 Golden Globes Dude Perfect - Quarantine Stereotypes SomeGoodNews - Some Good News with John Krasinski - Ep 1 Top Creators (U.S.) MrBeast Dream ZHC SSSniperwolf Tiko Chloe Ting JoshDub The Royalty Family LazarBeam James Charles Breakout Creators (U.S.) Dream Tiko Chloe Ting EddieVR charli d’amelio GeorgeNotFound Dixie D’Amelio Corpse Husband SomeGoodNews Hyram Top Music Videos (U.S.) Future - Life is Good ft. Drake Tekashi 6ix9ine - Gooba Lil Baby x 42 Dugg - We Paid NLE Choppa - Walk Em Down ft. Roddy Ricch Cardi B - WAP ft. Megan Thee Stallion DaBaby - Rockstar ft. Roddy Ricch Roddy Ricch - The Box Drake - Laugh Now Cry Later ft. Lil Durk YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Lil Top Lil Baby - The Bigger Picture While YouTube has only revealed the trending videos and content creators in the U.S. currently, it's natural to assume that it will do a similar list on a global level at some later point in time.

• By Jefferson Mangubat
      YouTube Giving launches to let creators raise money for charitable causes
      by Jefferson Mangubat

YouTube is finally rolling out what was once an experimental tool for creators to raise funds for nonprofit organizations. YouTube Giving is now available to all content creators on the platform with more than 10,000 subscribers in the U.S., UK, and Canada.

With YouTube Giving, creators under the YouTube Partner Program can use their videos and live streams to fundraise for eligible charitable causes by adding a donate button to their content. There's also an option to join another creator’s community fundraiser. Those interested can click here to learn more about setting up and managing a fundraiser. Viewers can then donate any amount directly on the video watch page or in live chat. This isn't available on child-oriented videos, though.

The video sharing service originally tested the fundraising tool last year. For nonprofit organizations, there are certain requirements to be eligible. For example, they must be requested by a creator and registered in the U.S. as a 501(c)(3) Public Charity. These nonprofits must also follow YouTube’s monetization policies both on and off the platform.

YouTube Giving's donate button and live chat donations are available now to viewers across more than 40 countries. The Google-owned service says fundraisers on YouTube have already raised millions of dollars for charitable organizations in the U.S.

• By indospot
      YouTube will start showing ads on videos outside its partner program
      by João Carrasqueira

Today, Google announced some updates to the YouTube Terms of Service, which are starting to roll out today in the United States. The first of the updates is relatively small, with some language updates making it explicitly clear that facial recognition data can't be collected or harvested without the permission of the person being targeted. Collecting data that can be used to identify a person has always been forbidden on the platform, but the new language focuses specifically on facial recognition.

The most notable change, though, is that YouTube is going to start showing ads on videos from channels that aren't included in the YouTube Partner Program, as long as they're still "brand safe". The goal for the company is to allow advertisers to leverage as much of YouTube's scale as possible. For users, that means you'll probably start seeing ads on many more videos, but because the channels aren't included in the YouTube Partner Program, there's no revenue sharing with creators. Channels can still apply for the program, but until they do, they may be displaying ads with no financial return.

Additionally, YouTube says creator revenue will now be treated as royalties in the United States from a tax perspective. As such, Google may withhold taxes from creator payments when required by law, but the company says most creators shouldn't be affected if they provide valid tax documention in AdSense.

These changes to the YouTube Terms of Service are rolling out today in the United States, and will be expanding to other countries by mid-2021. You can learn more about the changes here.

• By Abhay V
      Google introduces audio ads in YouTube, targeted at music streamers
      by Abhay Venkatesh

Google is today introducing a new format of ads for YouTube – audio ads. The firm is touting this format of ads as a way to reach users that leverage YouTube for listening to music, or what the firm calls “ambient listening”. The format targets users that may not be watching music videos or concerts – but listening to them in the background, leading to visual ads not being as effective.

The company says that such ads will have a static image or a still frame of a video, with the “audio soundtrack plays the starring role in delivering your message”. The firm added new audio ads features to the Ad Manager platform a few months ago that lets advertisers better tailor and analyze the consumption of such content. The Mountain View giant says that it noticed that 75% of audio ads “drove a significant lift in brand awareness” as part of its alpha testing. It adds that testers like Shutterfly saw a 14% lift in ad recall when used for influencing purchase considerations via audio ads.

It also touts the popularity of YouTube as a source for music streaming. The video streaming platform saw more than 50% of logged-in users stream at least ten minutes of songs every day. For this reason, the company is also introducing dynamic music lineups for video campaigns, providing a way for marketers to target specific music genres, channels, or even events for their ad campaigns to improve the effectiveness of the marketers' messaging.

Audio ads will be available in beta through Google Ads and Display & Video 360 for marketers. You can head to the support article here for more information.

• By eRajesh
      Hulu's Live TV streaming service price getting hiked to $65 per month
      by Rajesh Pandey

Following in the footsteps of YouTube TV, Hulu has also announced a steep price increase for its Hulu with Live TV service. The service currently costs $54.99/month but starting December 18, Hulu will hike its price by $10 to $64.99/month. Hulu had announced a similar $10 price hike for its service in December last year that had bumped its price to $55 per month.

The price increase puts Hulu's Live TV service price on par with YouTube TV which also costs $64.99/month after a recent price hike. Apart from offering access to 65 channels, Hulu with Live TV also provides one with access to ad-supported content from Hulu's library. The price hike will be applicable to both new and existing subscribers.

Hulu's Live TV subscription service has over 4 million subscribers which is around a million more than YouTube TV. The service has seen a steady influx of new subscribers, with the bundle's subscription base growing by 40% in just a year.

Live TV streaming services have only gotten expensive over time as companies add more channels to their bundles and content licensing becomes more expensive. Sling TV is notably cheaper than Hulu with Live TV and YouTube TV with bundles starting at $30 per month but its channel lineup is also considerably smaller.

Source: Hollywoord Reporter