Complete List of What is in AutoPatcher XP 4.5

hehe, i remember a whole discussion wether we should include it or not (because of the spyware/adware it contained)... since we found a way to install it without the junk, we decided to include it :)

Yep, and everyone cheered! :) I love the new handwriting plugin for it... so much that I included it. lol

btw: yesterday my MSN Messenger would crash when opening chat windows because of it... dunno why... but im Handwritting-less since yesterday :p

btw: yesterday my MSN Messenger would crash when opening chat windows because of it... dunno why... but im Handwritting-less since yesterday :p

Really? Weird... though on the MSN Messenger Plus forums some reported that, though no one knew why.

haha... weird!? tell me about it! i couldnt receive any msg for a few hours... then i tried to see if it works without the plugin and it works great... so i guess ill wait for the next version :p

haha... weird!? tell me about it! i couldnt receive any msg for a few hours... then i tried to see if it works without the plugin and it works great... so i guess ill wait for the next version :p

Yeah, it seems to work fine for most, just a few have the issue. I'll keep checking in, and when they have a new version I'll update it. Either way, it beats the alternative (18 MB of fun!).

eh... what about the NZ Bliss Wallpaper? It's included, no?

/Raptor

It is... I think he's just proud it is! ;)

Hah, anyway, i've been here for awhile, viewing posts, threads etc, I thought it was time to sign up and post ;)

Good for you! It's no fun to be a Lurker forever! Come, make yourself known! :D

you aint annoying at all :) actually nobody here is annoying... dunno about other forums, but here everyone is cool :D

Actually we... "take care"... of the annoying ones... :shifty:

:laugh: j/k

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I came across an option in the new Feb version that I'm not familiar with, & it isn't well explained in it's description.

The option in Question is in the "Microsoft Windows XP Optional Tools & Components"section, & it is:

"Windows XP 24-bit Stereo Sound" (Description: Replaces the default XP sounds with the original 24-bit sounds)

The question:

I assume that "default XP sounds" refers to the "default XP system sounds", but what the hell is meant by "the original 24-bit sounds" ?

(I would have presumed to call the sounds being replaced as "Originals")

Can somebody please explain exactly which sounds are replaced, by which sounds?

FlishFan,

Perhaps you might look at improving this description.

Cheers.

Ah! Sorry 'bout that. When Windows XP was still Windows Whistler, they had these AWESOME 24bit stereo sounds. But when the OS went Gold, they subbed them for the crappier ones. So this tweak replaces the new crappy XP sounds with the original 24bit Stereo ones. :happy: