[msstyles] Kaliber

cyan ss

thats not cyan, cyan is lighter, sorry about that but I did it on porpuse, maybe I will change it later

the start button has a gap to the right of it, put your cursor there and the mouseover works...

yeah, I dont like how the tasks looks without that gap, I never liked having the tasks near the button

just installed it, first problem I noticed was it took me awhile to figure out where it was..I hope you change the name of the theme so its called Kaliber as opposed to k10k in the appearance list...I already have 3 other k10k variants...

awesome theme, love the colors, saint dark. (Y)

edit: anyone know of any good wallpapers that would match this theme?

i just modded 1 had for a long time :p i belive Honz made this so i cant release it :whistle:

Looky

i just modded 1 had for a long time :p i belive Honz made this so i cant release it :whistle:

Looky

doesn't show up.

Looky

doesn't show up.

Sorry my server was down !

i dunno, i dont like this particularly anymore. why dont u change the ugly beigeish luna color and replace it with something more greenish so that it looks more like the green parts of the theme?

*wurp rocks*

i dunno, i dont like this particularly anymore. why dont u change the ugly beigeish luna color and replace it with something more greenish so that it looks more like the green parts of the theme?

*wurp rocks*

you dont like it, dont use it, I used those colors because I like them, I expect some suggestions about bugs and so but no to change the theme sctructure, the back button in your browser is your friend