[msstyles] Kaliber

mmmmm, now that Im thinking, should I remove the shadow? in fact it really seems to bring bugs that I didnt expected

,Nov 12 2003, 01:35] mmmmm, now that Im thinking, should I remove the shadow? in fact it really seems to bring bugs that I didnt expected

yea i don't like the shadow so much, but the buttons and shape of things is quite nice.

,Nov 12 2003, 06:35] mmmmm, now that Im thinking, should I remove the shadow? in fact it really seems to bring bugs that I didnt expected

i love the shadow, hope you find a way to fix it before completely removing it.

i'm using sadness right now. so far so good. no bugs for me, but i don't use any weird toolbar apps. i say leave the shadow in, it's pretty unique.

I updated the theme, I added 2 more substyles without the toolbar shadow, thats the only difference between the substyles, go to the first post in this thread

Nice VS. I'd like to see some minor improvements:

- status bar in light color (make the horizontal scollbar confusing)

- column headings in windows explorer (detailed view) are not well distinguished enough

- mouseover effect on taskbar is nearly invisible. A slight 3D effect would be nice

- taskbar: current task is too flat, only the background color is changed. Add 3D effect like what you have done for the scroll bar or the windows close button (X on top right of window).

- menu: use same font than the one you use for dialog box or tab labels.

- personally, I prefer normal font for status bar and start menu. But it's OK to leave them bold.

- disabled button: the text is not very readable (not enough contrast)

I'm sure the next version will be great.