Hair Becomes all Frizzly and Puffy after Shampoo..

Fashionably Savvy Neowinians, help me out!

I'm a guy. Everytime I wash my hair with shampoo, my hair will become all frizzly and puffy the next day. It looks pretty ugly and makes me look all 'mushroom-head' like. Well, I was wondering why it does that... After about 1 - 2 days, it'll go back to normal.

Whatever happened to the super soft, shiny hair that shampoo promises? ;)

Thanks.

Btw, I'm using Finesse Shampoo and Conditioner.

EDIT: I don't play on shaving my head, so that's out! :p

1: combo shampoo and conditioners SUCK

2: wash your hair more frequently (as is implied by 1-2 days afterwards) and it'll get better

3: why not use gel or mousse or something to keep it managed?

My hair turns like the that every morning, but on the way to work, I wear a hat, and that sorts it right out :D

And I don't think it looks ugly, I think it looks cool (In some cercumstances :))

What type of hair do you have? Oily, dry, normal? Try using only a shampoo and then condition once a week. You might try a different shampoo. Get the samples and try a variety of them. Use a clarifying shampoo if your hair is oily or gets bogged down with conditioners and stuff.

good luck

Yes, yes, Guys arguing over shampoo.. what's the world coming to!?

Anyways, I don't like gel and mousse that much because it makes my hair hard and nasty.

Is there a difference between using hot water and cold water in my hair?

Also, would using a "leave on" conditioner help?

--EDIT--

I would guess I have normal hair? It doesn't feel oily at all, and doesn't feel very dry.. Actually, I'm not sure about the dry part.. how do I tell?

Yes, yes, Guys arguing over shampoo.. what's the world coming to!?

Anyways, I don't like gel and mousse that much because it makes my hair hard and nasty.

Is there a difference between using hot water and cold water in my hair?

Also, would using a "leave on" conditioner help?

--EDIT--

I would guess I have normal hair? It doesn't feel oily at all, and doesn't feel very dry.. Actually, I'm not sure about the dry part.. how do I tell?

You'll know if your hair is oily because you need to wash it like every day or every other day.

I used mousse once...it was weird...never went back to it.

Never heard of a difference in using hot or cold water :unsure:

Dunno about a leave in conditioner....sounds icky :x

Really? I shampoo and condition in the shower, then towel dry. After that I'll usually comb it down a bit, and let it air dry. Is that bad?

--edit--

I wash my hair usually every 3 or 4 days.

I don't think it's bad...I don't brush my hair until it's completely dry and I don't use a hair dryer unless I HAVE to. But I wash mine everyday because it's so oily. Really don't know what to say....better ask your barber.

I wash my hair everyday. After 1 day it gets very oily. I wash it with shampoo for oily hair and no conditioner. Hot water, then I let it air dry... It allways gets to a normal cut because if I ever need a special look for my hair I need gel cuz cumbing wont do anything. My hair gows how he wants and combing aint doing anything.