PDA desktops

I tried to make some images for my iPaq Background, i have ppc2k3 and a 4150 model i believe, how come the background images i use are like.. too bright or something ? let me post an example picture if its noticable, if i open the background image in ipaq image zone it looks perfect, here is also the background file i set as the bg, look at the difference, any ideas?

you need to use a theme generator instead of setting a picture straight away as your today pic..

Well, here's my latest Pocket PC Today screen, running the following:

-- PPX to skin the background and taskbars

-- JournalBar for the weather plugin

-- cLaunch for the task launcher

-- TodayPlayer for the MP3 player

-- PocketBreeze for the calendar/PIM plugin (very cool program!)

http://www.spotted-dog-design.com/PBscreenshot2.gif

Chefz :D

hey guys how the hell have u got the five days forecast? I've journal bar plus reged and Im not able to activate all the days.

AuRe,

Journal Bar should just come up with the five-day forecast automatically. I would suggest looking at their forums here (http://www.wormholecreations.com.au/wc/megabbs/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=22), I've heard there's been some issues with different international weather sources, but I don't have any other details. They do have a new beta version out, so maybe that's solved the problem. There's a couple of different weather programs out there now, including WeatherPanel and Stocks and Weather Today (sorry, don't have the links), so I would just try all of them until you find one that works if JournalBar still has issues :p

Hey duna, that's a nice theme too!

Chefz :)

• 4 weeks later...

a quick Media center portable splash theme i made for my Motorola Symbian UIQ os' tracker program

nothing big but it does its job.

(unfortunate fact that the menu opens in portrait mode and i made the theme landscape)

post-55-1094478848.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

jimpda.jpg

This is my Ipaq 3950, running PPC2002 with SPB Pocket Plus 2 :D

Would like to get PPC2003 on it though :blush:

Anyone know how to get rid of those annoying lines at the top of the screen, the appeared after installing SPB Pocket Plus, dunno why they're there though. :huh:

• 4 weeks later...
jimpda.jpg

This is my Ipaq 3950, running PPC2002 with SPB Pocket Plus 2  :D

Would like to get PPC2003 on it though  :blush:

Anyone know how to get rid of those annoying lines at the top of the screen, the appeared after installing SPB Pocket Plus, dunno why they're there though.  :huh:

584733414[/snapback]

go in SPB's configuration, you can remove it in there

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, I haven't posted here in awhile! Here's the latest Today screen on my device (an Ipaq 1930) - it's a port of my favorite VS in the whole world, Codename Opus! :yes:

Chefz :D

post-60453-1102477951.gif

Hmm, I haven't posted here in awhile! Here's the latest Today screen on my device (an Ipaq 1930) - it's a port of my favorite VS in the whole world, Codename Opus!  :yes:

Chefz  :D

585062867[/snapback]

That looks fabulous. :D

Is that for your privait use or to be shared later?