Sexual Orientation (2003 to 2006)


I AM A / WHO LIKES  

1,956 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

xpablo

I am straight and a Republican/Conservative, a persons sexual orientation is of no concern too me, the only thing I have against homosexuals is how they flaunt it and make it a big issue. I don't care not my business on who you want too love or have sex with.

Also i'm not a Pat Roberston or Christian conservative, more like a John McCain conservative.

I'm straight but you dont see me wanting to have a Straight Pride parade, so why should the Gays have one ?

Gay Marriage hell I could care less, but I would never force a church or religious group to conduct such a ceremony if it was against their religion, especially Scientologists, those guys get really mad because John Travolta dresses up in drag for a movie. !

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheppard

Homosexualist and couldnt give a toss what other people think, i dont discriminate against overly Heterosexual males so why do you people not like overly Homosexual males, no need for it.

Edited by Sheppard
Link to post
Share on other sites
matchboxfiend

If I may ask...why do you (the original poster) want to know? Curiosity?

If it matters at all I'm bi. More gay than bi but whatever. I don't go flaunting or anything like that. I figure we're all human (at least in my book. I am aware of what others believe about "different" people) and so there isn't any reason in acting like sexual preferance is a big deal. It's actually a very personal thing. There...that's my two cents. :|

Link to post
Share on other sites
Laura

I am 99.99% straight. The other 0.01% is possibly bi/gay but I haven't had any homosexual encounters.

It amuses me to see all these people going crazy at this guy for making 30384020029585 threads, but they still answer his questions!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Colin-uk

Im sure theres been a thread like this before, I just cant find it :p

Im Normal too btw ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
ZiGGA

I'm a hard one. sorry I mean straight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
+forster

Normal

Ah pity the foo' that aint normal !

Link to post
Share on other sites
22COOL

Love the ladies and always will :p

In case you don't know, I'm a guy :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
d3nuo

yea im def. straight.

not possible to be a gay Christian ;)

besides, ladies are just so fiiiiiiiiine!

oh, and ima dude

Link to post
Share on other sites
mdtaUK

Bisexual Male here, and I can't believe I am replying to a thread on Neowin without PC, Game, Apple, Microsoft in the title lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
saerdna

im a porn alien from the eroticon 6 planet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
SyntheticVirusZ

bi

Link to post
Share on other sites
NikkiRox

straight :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
CitizenSmif

im a porn alien from the eroticon 6 planet.

So Im guessing you went for neither?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Solarix

75/25 figure it out

Link to post
Share on other sites
obsolete_power

Straight, baby!!!

Im a lesbian trapped in a mans body - lol

So you're a.....cyborg?? :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
Marshalus

I enjoy the company of females.

Link to post
Share on other sites
musicman

yea im def. straight.

not possible to be a gay Christia;);)

besides, ladies are just so fiiiiiiiiine!

oh, and ima dude

qft

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dujun

I don't like men...so im straight :cool:

Link to post
Share on other sites
obsolete_power

Ranasrule, honestly, it doesn't matter what orientation people are or are you just trying to make people uncomfortable by giving homophobes easy access to insult people that are of different orientation? This thread SHOULD be closed because it is just asking for people to get hurt! Really, you couldn't find something better to create a poll about? Do you like seeing people being made fun of and in pain?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Paganash

Voted gay...and....why do we have to keep having these polls? Is the search function broken, or have all the "are u gay," "What iz ur ori3ntati0n" threads been deleted?

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.