1. 1. I AM A / WHO LIKES

• Male / Male
    • Male / Female
    • Male / Male & Female
    • Female / Male
    • Female / Female
    • Female / Male & Female
    • Other (Asexual/Autosexual)

I am straight and a Republican/Conservative, a persons sexual orientation is of no concern too me, the only thing I have against homosexuals is how they flaunt it and make it a big issue. I don't care not my business on who you want too love or have sex with.

Also i'm not a Pat Roberston or Christian conservative, more like a John McCain conservative.

I'm straight but you dont see me wanting to have a Straight Pride parade, so why should the Gays have one ?

Gay Marriage hell I could care less, but I would never force a church or religious group to conduct such a ceremony if it was against their religion, especially Scientologists, those guys get really mad because John Travolta dresses up in drag for a movie. !

Homosexualist and couldnt give a toss what other people think, i dont discriminate against overly Heterosexual males so why do you people not like overly Homosexual males, no need for it.

Edited by Sheppard

If I may ask...why do you (the original poster) want to know? Curiosity?

If it matters at all I'm bi. More gay than bi but whatever. I don't go flaunting or anything like that. I figure we're all human (at least in my book. I am aware of what others believe about "different" people) and so there isn't any reason in acting like sexual preferance is a big deal. It's actually a very personal thing. There...that's my two cents. :|

I am 99.99% straight. The other 0.01% is possibly bi/gay but I haven't had any homosexual encounters.

It amuses me to see all these people going crazy at this guy for making 30384020029585 threads, but they still answer his questions!

yea im def. straight.

not possible to be a gay Christia;);)

besides, ladies are just so fiiiiiiiiine!

oh, and ima dude

qft

Ranasrule, honestly, it doesn't matter what orientation people are or are you just trying to make people uncomfortable by giving homophobes easy access to insult people that are of different orientation? This thread SHOULD be closed because it is just asking for people to get hurt! Really, you couldn't find something better to create a poll about? Do you like seeing people being made fun of and in pain?

Voted gay...and....why do we have to keep having these polls? Is the search function broken, or have all the "are u gay," "What iz ur ori3ntati0n" threads been deleted?