1. 1. I AM A / WHO LIKES

• Male / Male
    • Male / Female
    • Male / Male & Female
    • Female / Male
    • Female / Female
    • Female / Male & Female
    • Other (Asexual/Autosexual)

Thnx for brining up a old thread mate. :)

586375302[/snapback]

i think its cause the one he made was closed. because there was this one to post in. :)

anyway for me

male/male & female

but im seriously into guys atm :yes:

even tho i have a girlfriend :wacko:

Lets just say if a person sits there in front of me for more than 4 minutes, I am going to fvck him / her.

To be more exact : Male / Male & Female

No Offence.. but thats a big number of homosexuals around..

585409817[/snapback]

From Wikipedia's "homosexuality" article:

Findings in other mammals such as sheep reported by the Endocrine Society found that eight percent are homosexual and it is correlated with physiological brain structure differences with comparable distinctions found in homosexual human populations by Levay.
Recent estimates on the number of homosexuals (does not include bisexuals) in Western countries, where egalitarian relationships predominate, range from 1% to 10%, confined to a self-identified subculture.

In the United States during the 2004 elections, exit polls indicated 4% of all voters self-identified as gay or lesbian. However, many who are homosexual may not be open in public as evident in the recent forced "outings" of New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey and Spokane, Washington, Mayor Jim West. CNN 2004 Exit Polls. See Sexual minority cultures

Doesn't look too far off here actually at ~8%. Probably more than those 4% since many may be afraid of writing that in public even if it's anonymous, just in case someone would get hold on the information they wasn't ready to reveal. Note bisexuals should be excluded from the statistics; we're talking homosexuals here.

Anyway, the statistics with lesbians here are obviously skewed because we have few female Neowinians in comparison to how many male users, all orientations:p:p With more women around, I think they'd take away some of the gay percentage and even things out a bit.

Edited by Jugalator

LOL! You'd have a serious "lacking of interest in sex" too if your gonads were to go missing! :o

I've seen a documentary where some people have been born with both sexual organs. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "go screw yourself!"  :x

1367844[/snapback]

oh man thats seriously wierd lol

Im a Guy who Likes Girls only :D But what would other be i wonder?

• 6 months later...

Dude are you getting off on all these sex threads you are making?

I take that back, I think you are looking for a perfect match by narrowing men down with these threads.