Sexual Orientation (2003 to 2006)

I AM A / WHO LIKES  

1,956 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

d3nuo
I cant believe you just said "i don't have any problems with homosexuals or bi's but i don't agree w/ how they live they lives" and "God done made us perfect but this world aint perfect anymore. :s"

people never cease to amaze me  :rolleyes: Do I need to remind you this is 2005 not 1942

585405901[/snapback]

im quite aware of the times.. but certain things will never change. complacence is what's ruining the U.S. . regardless of what people try to reform the U.S. to be, it was formed around Christianity. That's why the U.S. has remained the greatest nation for a long while (according to history books, etc) and being built based on the Bible, it's gross to see how complacent society wants to get with homosexuals wanting to marry. I dont have a problem with them but when they try to amend the Constitution to let gays marry is what gets me. The Bible specifically says a man must not lay with another, and a woman the same. What people do privately is their business and I support people in whatever decision they make because we were given the ability to choose. When they start trying to shove gay marriage down the throats of people who don't support it, a feud breaks out and they claim to be right when they forget where we come from. Please don't misunderstand me and think im gay-bashing ( i dont even like using that term because it seems too harsh ), i'm simply stating the unanimous truth of the Bible. If you choose not to believe that, I'm sorry, and i mean no disrespect at all, we all have diff views, so that will be that. I honestly love all walks of life. I realize most of you aren't from U.S. (from what i have gathered from other forum posts) so your viewpoint would differ since you all dont have the same constitution. Sorry if i offended anyone with my last post, and i hope the same for this one. I'm not afraid to state my opinion and i know some will not agree with it, but that's the beauty of life.. we have the ability to choose.

lav-chan

It's pretty cool that you're so nice about not supporting gay marriage and stuff. Not everyone is. :x

But (and i don't mean to turn this into another gay-marriage thread)... why is supporting gay marriage shoving it 'down the throats' of people who don't support it? Nobody's making you get married to another guy. They just want to be recognised by the law as being together. You can disagree with it all you want and nobody can fault you for it, but why is it so bad that, for example, a gay person's partner be allowed to visit them in the hospital or to inherit their positions when they die (in case they die without a will)? How does that hurt anybody? :/

Call it sinful and immoral and whatever else you believe, and that's peachy, but that's not going to stop homosexuals from getting together and having relationships. The only thing you're doing by not supporting gay marriage is preventing homosexuals who truly do love each other from receiving some of the most common and basic benefits that (i think) all partners should be entitled to.

(It's unfortunate that a lot of the homosexuals who find themselves suddenly able to get married because of new laws, at least in the US and Canada, decide to squander the chance and leave a bad impression for everyone else to see. You always hear these ridiculous stories in the news about how some idiot lesbians got married as soon as gay marriage was legalised in their province and then they decided to get divorced a week later. Thanks a lot guys, you're really helping your cause. Really helping to make the conservatives understand that you're worthy of marriage.)

akaladis

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

<

BeyondGodlike
im quite aware of the times.. but certain things will never change. complacence is what's ruining the U.S. . regardless of what people try to reform the U.S. to be, it was formed around Christianity. That's why the U.S. has remained the greatest nation for a long while (according to history books, etc) and being built based on the Bible, it's gross to see how complacent society wants to get with homosexuals wanting to marry. I dont have a problem with them but when they try to amend the Constitution to let gays marry is what gets me. The Bible specifically says a man must not lay with another, and a woman the same. What people do privately is their business and I support people in whatever decision they make because we were given the ability to choose. When they start trying to shove gay marriage down the throats of people who don't support it, a feud breaks out and they claim to be right when they forget where we come from. Please don't misunderstand me and think im gay-bashing ( i dont even like using that term because it seems too harsh ), i'm simply stating the unanimous truth of the Bible. If you choose not to believe that, I'm sorry, and i mean no disrespect at all, we all have diff views, so that will be that. I honestly love all walks of life. I realize most of you aren't from U.S. (from what i have gathered from other forum posts) so your viewpoint would differ since you all dont have the same constitution. Sorry if i offended anyone with my last post, and i hope the same for this one. I'm not afraid to state my opinion and i know some will not agree with it, but that's the beauty of life.. we have the ability to choose.

585406644[/snapback]

*rolls eyes*..here we go again

heres my opinion

amerca is supposed to be equal right, etc etc blah blah, no one truly knows what that stupid quite from the bible truly means so dont preach it

secondly...the bible is so 100 years ago, wake up and smell the coffee..half of the stuff from the bible isnt preached cause its so outworldy, slavery etc etc

people just choose what parts they want to follow...and thats hipocritical...and id say its a sin to not follow the whole thing

the excuses i get from pastors/priests etc is that those parts that we dont follow are "unpractictical and outdated"...as will the anti homosexuality parts in the future

CHristians just need something to hate in order to feel like a team, without the common enemy they gotta focus on them selves and we cant allow that can we

duncbaines

straight

Max

Straight. I don't know any gay people.

Rix

Straight, i'm not homophobic, i'm just VERY uncomfortable around gay people..

lav-chan
secondly...the bible is so 100 years ago

585407199[/snapback]

Actually, um, it's more like so 2000 years ago....

darthfader

HAHAHA this has got to be the best thread on this site

BeyondGodlike
Actually, um, it's more like so 2000 years ago....

585407258[/snapback]

yeah but people took it more MUCH more seriously 100 yrs ago than today

simply because the average person now has brains

Crazysah

I am straight. Always was and always will be!

uniacidz

Straight

leesmithg
Are you Gay or Straight?

Straight

Gay

Bisexual

Asexual

None of the above, I am 'heterosexual'.

Only arse I like is a Womans!

larry

Straight.

I can see getting along with men better then women when you hang out and do stuff but it's the pants down thing I don't understand. That's nasty

JorgeIvan

Straight :)

tiagosilva29

Straight

DarkLordSouron

damnz there too many gays in here....!!

qdave

585407733[/snapback]

for sure :blink: or wannabe gays :p

Dav-id

i am apparently 30% gay - think i did a quiz prob from this thread earlier today

x-byte

585407733[/snapback]

It's a free world. :rolleyes:

i am apparently 30% gay - think i did a quiz prob from this thread earlier today

585407745[/snapback]

Lol... You can't be 30% gay. Your either gay or not :p

Cyranthus

i think the real question is "How gay are you?"