Still lots to fix, you will experience slowdowns

They both worked fine for me just now... could you define truncated in this instance pls?

You'll see that both links only go as far as The_Pentagon rather than the entire link which would be The_Pentagon's_New_Map.

ah, ok, my misunderstanding

apologies to torolol

You'll see that both links only go as far as The_Pentagon rather than the entire link which would be The_Pentagon's_New_Map.

theres also problem parsing URL if it contain: '

example:

A. Plain url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pentagon's_New_Map
or
B. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pentagon's_New_Map]Using Link button[/url]

A. Plain url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pentagon's_New_Map

B. Using Url button

The url will be truncated.

We are currently working on the Like system, which is causing some slowdowns atm.

If enabling the Like system is going to bring with it the significant slowdown that i'm noticing so far since yesterday, I say it's not at all worth it.  Of course, i recognize that the slowness this morning may be related to other work going on as well.

All "Like" data is being recached, That is what causes the slowdowns atm (should be better once that's done).

• Like 1

It has only just been fixed.. going to sort the placement now.

All "Like" data is being recached, That is what causes the slowdowns atm (should be better once that's done).

Yup, I just liked both of you, was quick and no waiting bar, at least not that time. While I have this post, how many 'likes' are regular members allowed a day pls?

Was the local time display changed somehow by the upgrade?

Before, I was seeing 1 hour forward my local time.

Now its the same.

Its not a big issue to me, really,  just a lost of reference.

what about the 'most active in' in the user profile page, is that now gone?

That has been removed from 3.4.5

Can we get the Member Since - *Insert date* back? Lol. Or is it coming back at all? And yay for Stars and Likes Back! 

Can we get the Member Since - *Insert date* back? Lol. Or is it coming back at all? And yay for Stars and Likes Back! 

what do you mean? i still see it in the two normal places (aka the user profile and username hover box)

what do you mean? i still see it in the two normal places (aka the user profile and username hover box)

It used to be under the Location on the side.. 

Couldn't we used to be able to see who liked a post of ours? Doesn't seem to be showing anymore.

Yes, we could. And nope, we indeed can't now.