Spill a lot? NeverWet's ready to coat your gear

I have seen it posted before.Yes its a real product but the coating is recommended to be reapplied especially where the coating is under flex like on clothes, every six months.

I wonder if you could get an ever lasting version on cars, would look like an amazing wax job, without ever having to wax again :D

The ultimate off roading vehicle, that never has to be cleaned :woot:

I would be happy with an undercoating on cars in the US snow belt area that would be long lasting.  Imagine, no more rust at all, because water can't stick...no water=no oxidation=no rust.

I like it how the instructions in the PDF specifically state to NOT use it on electronics even though the guy in the video tells us how to apply it to an iPhone :laugh:

So, what's it like around humans, poisonous if touched or ingested or what?

Also this is going to make recycling a bitch, it looks to be some kind of long chain hydrocarbon/plastic, spray it on cardboard, goes in for recycling and can't be recycled - how the hell do you get it off?

Any idea on when it's going to be available outside of US, or which shop that got them in the US ships outside of US? Want to order it for my shoes.

Alright, I take that back. Doesn't seems like it's a good idea to put that **** on your shoes. Leaves white marks on them according to these videos:

So, what's it like around humans, poisonous if touched or ingested or what?

Also this is going to make recycling a bitch, it looks to be some kind of long chain hydrocarbon/plastic, spray it on cardboard, goes in for recycling and can't be recycled - how the hell do you get it off?

It has been found to cause cancer in california, the rest of the world is safe

Y7WjYwCl.jpg

I can see some good uses for it, like the shoes in the demo. That would be neat. 

One of the guys on another forum I frequent has done it. 

Careful on dark shoes

before

aL2XpSl.png

after

FwKSMlU.png

$1000 gift cards for cool uses of neverwet from homedepot

http://community.homedepot.com/t5/The-Home-Depot-NeverWet-Contest/Official-Rules-for-The-Home-Depot-NeverWet-Contest/m-p/114885

Alright, I take that back. Doesn't seems like it's a good idea to put that **** on your shoes. Leaves white marks on them according to these videos:

Yup, says in the article it leaves a frosty colouring on the surface it's applied so not recommended for dark colours, and that they're working on a clear coat version.

Yup, says in the article it leaves a frosty colouring on the surface it's applied so not recommended for dark colours, and that they're working on a clear coat version.

Good to hear that they're working on clear version. Hopefully by the time they'll make it, it's going to be available in more shops.

Good to hear that they're working on clear version. Hopefully by the time they'll make it, it's going to be available in more shops.

Yeah. For a Version 1.0? product it's very compelling. If they can remove the colouring issue and further improve the formula then it's a product that everyone should use.

Also, apart from the colour issue, it leaves a glossy sheen on the t-shirt in the 1st video.  If they get rid of that and the colour issue, and release it worldwide that would surely equal big money for them.