Oh no England won.........

..... first of all i DONT begrudge them winning as they were the best team IMO. But the press is gonna be all England this, England that for the next 4 years. As someone who doesnt live in England but is inflicted with the english media this is terrible - TV is gonna be unwatchable for weeks now.

Plz dont flame this post as its just my opinion. Congrats to the English team on a dramatic final!!

Al

..... first of all i DONT begrudge them winning as they were the best team IMO. But the press is gonna be all England this, England that for the next 4 years. As someone who doesnt live in England but is inflicted with the english media this is terrible - TV is gonna be unwatchable for weeks now.

Plz dont flame this post as its just my opinion. Congrats to the English team on a dramatic final!!

Al

Bitter ...

As usual :sleep:

Bitter ...

As usual :sleep:

I dont mind England the team winning, its just the years of media coverage saying that they are the best thing since sliced bread that i cant stand. And i aint bitter. I dont mind living in the UK its just the media coverage that i cant aviod which i object to

Al

I was proper bricking it but a) thank gawd Robbo made that tackle in the corner, and b) arise Sir Jonny!!

An epic match. A great result, well done lads.

My mate has taken 3 months off work to go over there and watch it: I hate the bastiche!

Bitter ...

As usual  :sleep:

I dont mind England the team winning, its just the years of media coverage saying that they are the best thing since sliced bread that i cant stand. And i aint bitter. I dont mind living in the UK its just the media coverage that i cant aviod which i object to

Al

haha if that isn't being bitter then I dont know what is. I hate football + rugby, but it doesnt bother me that it might be on TV. I'm still glad we won, because I'm English.

You cant blame the press for going mad. The poms havent won any sport of international merit for 20 - 30 years, so i dont blame them for going a little bonkers.

It was a great match, its a pity that they won thats all :D

Congrats to England, you guys played some awsome ball. And grats to the Aussies for 2nd place.

You guys are lucky to have good teams, I'm stuck cheering for the USA who lost to everyone but Japan. And that doesn't even count as a win since Japan hasn't won to anyone!

Fantastic Game.... right up the last second! 98 Mins: Aus scores from the penalty.... 99 Mins: 20 seconds on the clock and Wilkinson booots it over the posts.... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was down the pub @ 8AM, just got back. Was a quality game, Australia played crap, only points they got were from Englands stupid penalties, touching the floor in a ruck etc - stupid stuff.

I was down the pub @ 8AM, just got back. Was a quality game, Australia played crap, only points they got were from Englands stupid penalties, touching the floor in a ruck etc - stupid stuff.

Just coz the only reason you won was because of Jonny ######-him-self :p