Paul Walker Dead at 40 - 'Fast & Furious' Star Dies in Car Crash

Yes a big grain of salt since Chris Dawson is shown in your link but nowhere have I found a Christopher Dawson, the name used in the Inside Edition article.  Someone with 25,000 investigations would show up somewhere, besides a profile constructed from a few websites and not by the person named.  I am very leery of these experts that are used by some of the entertainment news sites, etc.

Yes a big grain of salt since Chris Dawson is shown in your link but nowhere have I found a Christopher Dawson, the name used in the Inside Edition article.  Someone with 25,000 investigations would show up somewhere, besides a profile constructed from a few websites and not by the person named.  I am very leery of these experts that are used by some of the entertainment news sites, etc.

I totally agree with your skepticism of any Inside Edition source.

His name is all over santamonicapd.org if you search for traffic/crash investigations.

If you search Google for "Christopher Dawson Santa Monica Police Department" you can find quite a lot. https://www.google.com/search?q=christopher+dawson+santa+monica+police+department&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:MIE-Address&ie=&oe=

Edited by thomastmc

I looked at your Google link and maybe I not seeing it, but all I could find were references to a Chris Dawson at SMPD, the last date being August 2012, and not a Christopher Dawson.  Not trying to split hairs, but as I said before, anyone with 25,000 investigations going by the name Christopher Dawson would pop up somewhere I would think.  No luck with the SMPD site as it does not seem to exist any longer.  A search of LinkedIn turned up several Chis/Christopher Dawson but none as a traffic/crime and/or investigator.  He may have worked at the SMPD at one time, but nothing to be found if he still does or if this is is the same Dawson mentioned in the Inside Edition article.  Oh well.

I looked at your Google link and maybe I not seeing it, but all I could find were references to a Chris Dawson at SMPD, the last date being August 2012, and not a Christopher Dawson.  Not trying to split hairs, but as I said before, anyone with 25,000 investigations going by the name Christopher Dawson would pop up somewhere I would think.  No luck with the SMPD site as it does not seem to exist any longer.  A search of LinkedIn turned up several Chis/Christopher Dawson but none as a traffic/crime and/or investigator.  He may have worked at the SMPD at one time, but nothing to be found if he still does or if this is is the same Dawson mentioned in the Inside Edition article.  Oh well.

I'm going to go way out on a limb and speculate that Traffic Investigator Chis Dawson with the SMPD is the same person as Traffic Investigator Christopher Dawson with the SMPD ;)

I'm going to go way out on a limb and speculate that Traffic Investigator Chis Dawson with the SMPD is the same person as Traffic Investigator Christopher Dawson with the SMPD ;)

Suit yourself.  There is no one named Christopher Dawson at SMPD according to the link you provided or anything I have looked at myself.

Suit yourself.  There is no one named Christopher Dawson at SMPD according to the link you provided or anything I have looked at myself.

Now you're just busting my balls  :rofl:

I've got your number now Randy C :D

IGuys why you still figthing over this. The news has said the police confirm it had nothing to do with racing nor another car it had to do with the car itself. it really a shame you guys rather fight then show respect for Paul Walker who die in a horriffic car sisuation.

comparing driving a utility car at low speeds to a sports / racing car at the same low speeds is ridiculous; a sports car isn't meant, engineered or built to be driven at low speeds, in fact they can be quite dangerous.

having said that it's weird, but not totally impossible, that a seasoned driver, in a what-seems-to-be clear day on a clear straight road looses control of a Porsche GT that was probably speeding; car fault? possible. speeding? most likely. fatal combination? i think so.

RIP Paul, liked as actor although not fan of his racing movies. :(

Looks real to me.

This is just so sad! :(

There are some sites citing it as a hoax and it was actually a missionary who was injured in a construction accident.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/380098-paul-walker-death-photo-is-a-hoax-actually-of-a-christian-missionary/

I have no idea how reputable a source it is.

There are some sites citing it as a hoax and it was actually a missionary who was injured in a construction accident.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/380098-paul-walker-death-photo-is-a-hoax-actually-of-a-christian-missionary/

not sure how anyone could take a picture of a dead paul walker if the car burned to ashes :wacko:

This was not a hoax he really die. But you guys rather fight if it a hoax or etc other fights. But the thing is he die and it be nice if you guys show some repect instead of fighting over how he die and it a hoax scenario crap and etc just shows how you guys have no respect.

This was not a hoax he really die. But you guys rather fight if it a hoax or etc other fights. But the thing is he die and it be nice if you guys show some repect instead of fighting over how he die and it a hoax scenario crap and etc just shows how you guys have no respect.

No no the 'picture' is a 'hoax'.

• Like 3

he is dead quit saying it is a hoax 

He was talking about the picture ... that was about a face with cut open from eye to mouth... but it was NOT Paul Walker's... it was someone else's..

Info: http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2013/12/01/paul-walker-death-photo-hoax.htm

So it was a hoax..

Other than that, the Paul Walker's accident is real.  Not the 'face' picture.

it was not a hoax guys why do you guys want to fight about this so much instead of respecting the death of paul walk

The photo is a hoax since his body was burned beyond recognition. No one is saying his death was a hoax...

it was not a hoax guys why do you guys want to fight about this so much instead of respecting the death of paul walker.

Read what you're commenting on, it's been said 3 times before your post that they're talking about the picture of his face.

• Like 2