The Neowin Digital Photo Gallery

A few pics of my fish. Not photshopped, just right from the camera ;)

586114936[/snapback]

What's the cichlid at the top? I know the blue ones are some varieties of Mbuna/Malawi/Rift cichlid, but the pale one at the top confuses me... I know I've seen them somewhere before, just trying to remember if I ever kept any (Not had tropical fish for 8 or 9 years now).

What's the cichlid at the top? I know the blue ones are some varieties of Mbuna/Malawi/Rift cichlid, but the pale one at the top confuses me... I know I've seen them somewhere before, just trying to remember if I ever kept any (Not had tropical fish for 8 or 9 years now).

586137393[/snapback]

The top one is Heros Efasciatus (Gold): "Gold Severum" (South American), middle one is Metriaclima Callainos: "Cobalt Blue" (African), last one is Aulonocara Stuartgranti (Ngara): "Flametail Peacock" (African).

Hope that helps. You should get back into fish. They are sooo relaxing to watch. If you ever want to get into cichlids, give me a shout. I'm a member of the CRLCA (Canadian Rift Lake Cichlid Association), so I can give you lots of advice ;)

Edited by Ji@nBing

The top one is Heros Efasciatus (Gold): "Gold Severum" (South American), middle one is Metriaclima Callainos: "Cobalt Blue" (African), last one is Aulonocara Stuartgranti (Ngara): "Flametail Peacock" (African).

Hope that helps. You should get back into fish. They are sooo relaxing to watch.

586138217[/snapback]

Gold Severum - that's the name I was trying to remember.

Yeah I'd like to get back into fish eventually - but not yet, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to look after them properly at the moment.

I'd love to get back into cichlids... I used to keep Firemouths, Rams, Convict Cichlids, Oscars, and a nice selection of the blue african rift vally cichlids. Amazing fish.

Gold Severum - that's the name I was trying to remember.

Yeah I'd like to get back into fish eventually - but not yet, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to look after them properly at the moment.

I'd love to get back into cichlids... I used to keep Firemouths, Rams, Convict Cichlids, Oscars, and a nice selection of the blue african rift vally cichlids. Amazing fish.

586138232[/snapback]

Cool. Yeah, they say that once you get the aquarium bug, it never goes away. It may lay dormant for a long time, but it always comes back :p .

Good call on not getting them now. You have to be prepared to put in the time and work to take proper care of them. If you can't, it's just not fair to them.

I got bored today, so i decided to take some pictures of my cat.

Pokey.jpg

50abf38e.jpg

7fbb1330.jpg

a111983c.jpg

dc478d9c.jpg

930dc26e.jpg

cd5154f2.jpg

Here are a couple i took at the Santa Barbara Airport

b2912cf5.jpg

c2f45edf.jpg

Comments Appreciated!

Nice pics of your cat Cruejones.

Shame the one of him (or maybe her) leaping has the shadow of the flash in the background, i hate when I see that in my own photographs.

Dougal.

Promo shots taken for the album inlay today.... I think some of them came out nicely. Here are a couple snaps (low res);

HalfandHalfFiltered.jpg

Hallway.jpg

Sitting3.jpg

Train1filtered.jpg

Promo shots taken for the album inlay today.... I think some of them came out nicely.  Here are a couple snaps (low res);

HalfandHalfFiltered.jpg

Hallway.jpg

Sitting3.jpg

Train1filtered.jpg

586155299[/snapback]

is that from toronto?....seem like it...:/

Just thought I would share my unfortune with you all.

Here is/was my baby.

screen1.jpg

586166009[/snapback]

is that a laptop? monitor?