GANT MSN Skin

I Rolando...

I don't know if you get my pm last week, i asked you how you changed the color in the main windows of msn... i searched everywhere in msnmsgr.exe and didn't find :(

msnq.jpg

Hope you'll help me :blush:

Bye bye :)

dunno if you worked with windows X on this one rolande.. theres couples of things...fist its not named : GANT MSN anymore sad :(, then in the TOOLS options, all the gfx icons are not looking good at all, badly resized or, something else...

using it anyway but heh :) would have expected windowsx to take more intentions in it than just copying...its your work after all :)

anyway, nice job!

-BuG

dunno if you worked with windows X on this one rolande.. theres couples of things...fist its not named : GANT MSN anymore sad :(, then in the TOOLS options, all the gfx icons are not looking good at all, badly resized or, something else...

using it anyway but heh :) would have expected windowsx to take more intentions in it than just copying...its your work after all :)

anyway, nice job!

-BuG

well if you modify msglang.dll and make the icons in xp format that would increase the filesize of Windows X MSN Messenger... and Windows X doesn't want that... that's why it is named 'MSN Messenger' and not 'GANT MSN' and that's why the icon are in 256 color format :/

Is there an ad remover that works with this? The ones I've tried after I have the skin installed with the newest MSN Messenger version tell me it doesn't find the size or version it's looking for or something like that.