GANT MSN Skin

was that in the regular skin or in windows x msn messenger ?

either way... I'll make sure that the bug is fixed in the next version of 'MSN Messenger - Windows X Edition' :)

You guys I have a question please. My Gant MSN (6.1.0203) tells me there's a newer version of Gant MSN available. Is this true? Or is this the MS Version?

I will like very very much is the emoticons set change a little bit of the colors in gant because the mayourity of these you can't see the real expression of the emoticons, is really very disapoinment overall if you don't know the character set for the emoticons.....

You guys I have a question please. My Gant MSN (6.1.0203) tells me there's a newer version of Gant MSN available. Is this true? Or is this the MS Version?

this is the MS version... you see, I edited msglang.dll so that any 'MSN Messenger' text is changed to 'Gant MSN'

I have a question for you guys, i installed this skin and it looks great , but everytime i log on it tries to update to a newer version...it says " a newer vers of Gant Msn is avail...blah blah" anyway, if i update it, it removes Gant msn and reverts back to the original....

So...is there a way to get rid of this stupid messge?

Btw...to the author, this skin rocks. wish i had talent like that...

I have a question for you guys, i installed this skin and it looks great , but everytime i log on it tries to update to a newer version...it says " a newer vers of Gant Msn is avail...blah blah" anyway, if i update it, it removes Gant msn and reverts back to the original....

So...is there a way to get rid of this stupid messge?

Btw...to the author, this skin rocks. wish i had talent like that...

Well the solution would be to download 'Windows X - MSN Messenger' and use the Gant MSN Theme (which is this skin)... and thx btw :)