Jessica Lynch rescue staged

Agree/Disagree?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Agree/Disagree?

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Possible/Unsure

hrm. there was a newsstory on tv sometime ago proving that all this was just a poor show setup fot tv. she wasnt really injured, neither captured. the u.s. governement just set it up to show off. correct if i'm wrong..but ugh.n/m. i actually don't care at all.

... like there was a newsstory on tv ... like it said the sun was gona blow up ... but like i dont know what network ... and like i dont have any evidence ... like i dont know like like :blush:

Y & N ... simply put, she was captured, scared, and rescued.  That's all.

i agree with doug

... like there was a newsstory on tv ... like it said the sun was gona blow up ... but like i dont know what network ... and like i dont have any evidence ... like i dont know like like

ya that show was pretty bad!

• 2 weeks later...

Bah...I don't believe she's any kind of hero, either. I don't feel like going into the list of reasons why...I'll just simply say I could've done so. :hmmm:

This'll all turn into one big arguement soon, anyway..

She may have been captured and subsequently "rescued". But from a non-US perspective (UK) seeing it on CNN looked like this:

A cute, inocent girl, all-american was captured and possibly violated (so she claims) by the god-less, 100% terrorist Iraqi heathens. It was like watching a freaking kids film!

As for her heroism? She did NOTHING heroic, those who saved her were heroic to an extendt, but the Iraqi medic who really helped her was the hero. He risked everything.

That said, his role fits nicely into the story too...

"See, the Iraqi people aren't bad, but they are made to live under a bad regime. We will go save them. See how nice this particular Iraqi is? He represents theo whole population, and is fighting back against his regime".

Once again, I can only comment on what I gained from US news sources, cos over here, nobody really gave two cents!