Area 51

Agree/Disagree?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Agree/Disagree?

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Possible/Unsure

He's exactly the guy I was talking about in my earlier post.

Bob Lazar was actually on Coast to Coast AM on Saturday night talking bout UFO's, his earlier Area 51 stuff, and his new company. Here's the rundown.

UFOs & Alternative Energy

Saturday's main guest, Bob Lazar, known for his stories about Area 51, discussed UFOs as well as his company, United Nuclear, which has developed a Hydrogen Fuel System for automobiles and home power generation. This link about the discovery of Element 115 relates to some of the material Lazar presented.

Here's the website for this great late night radio show in case anybody is interesting in hearing more bout stuff like Area 51, conspiracies, bigfoot, aliens, and the like.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com

* Another good radio show is this one, which is EXTREMELY popular and coast to coast's main UFO competitor, and offers daily updates of ufo's around the world and has streaming archives of its recent shows available to anybody who wants to have a listen.

http://www.rense.com/

yes coasttocoast is great..kfi 640 am is the station that you can listen to that airs it..10pm-5am daily..been listening to kfi for 12 years now :D 50000 watts of power..and broadcast to 14 western states..also stream live shows from website..www.kfi640.com every show..coasttocast and all.

i ahve heard a rumour about the kind of defense that this place has. i have heard that it is all laser anti-air guns that will take out a 747 in two seconds if they all fire at once, and also they have Barrett .50Cal snieprs to take on the vehicles if they dont turn back. strange stuff.

I don't buy this reverse engineered spaceship stuff myself.

If we lose a plane or ship or something we look for it like mad, but these aliens lose a ship and no one comes looking? What they don't care?

Further where is all this sweet technology that we got from it anyways? The F-22 is our newest fighter(Yes I know I'm leaving out the JSF and the X-planes like the Bird of Prey which is way cool looking, I mean mass-produced planes) and it's nothing really special about this plane. It's nothing more than the logical progression of our technology. Now lets look at the SR-71 which is old as hell and officially still our fastest air craft. If I recall correctly this plane was built in the late 60's or early 70's but took much longer for the public to hear about it. In fact it was so secret that most of the government didn't know about it and lockheed martin was almost excluded from the stealth fighter program. Now lets look at the SR-71 the thing is basically one section with two freaking rockets strapped to it, it cracks and leaks under the pressure of flight and I highly doubt UFO technology had any bearing on it's design. Now does it look like UFO tech had any bearing in the F-22 and all previous jets. The Space Shuttle is also extremely old as hell and I know UFO tech didn't influence it either unless they somehowe travel between galaxies with rocket technology with a top speed of mach 7 or whatever so where is the alien tech?

Well there's no alien tech in our planes so lets look at our ground forces. See anything that quantum leaped there? I don't. Our radios suck, our weapons are plain projectile weapons(inluding the not yet released OICW which is stilll a 5.56 rifle like the M-16 and M-4 except it has a stupid scope camera and an admittedly cool grenade launcher), our GPS pluggers suck, the new Land Warrier system being tested is no quantum leap in tech so there's no alien tech in our ground forces.

I don't know much about the navy.

So what sector has leap frogged the most in the 50's and beyond? The civilian sector, where a motorolla walkie talkie has better transmitting range than a militry radio, or GPS systems that have maps in them not a 1980's text display, cpu's that make the nasa moon landing a cake walk.

But I guess we somehow managed to keep it all secret yet gave all the technology to the civilian sector to reverse engineer and all those people have been quit for so long.

I said disagree - because although there may be an area 51 (level 21 in Cheyenne Mountain too, maybe?), I highly doubt it would have ever been the centre of massive conspiracies.

Hrrm, well - maybe?

area 51 was used to test/develop secret government aircraft/aerospace technology. however, in the past few years, they have moved all the experimental equipment out of there and to a different base. aliens have nothing to do with area 51, it's just a big stupid conspiracy.

here is a map of the area. "area 51" is located in the interior of nellis air force base i believe, shown on the map. (map is from msn maps)

Really?, they why have they built 2 new runways in the past 4 years? one which was only completed in 2002, and there a 3rd one the old one that is still being extended, and should be finished in 2004, remeber i am a huge are 51 guy, i have illegaly gone to the moutains and seen some cool never before seen planes fly and liftoff :D, no i have not tried to go there on the main road, i have seen what they do with my telescope, they come up with guns out of there suv's and tell you to leave private us goverment property or risk being shot at.. i have seen this 3 times, from what i have seen they don't garud the road too much, but they drive out to there, wait for the cars and then say that, they know the cars comming for like 15 min before it gets to where they ussually park, i have been to the moutainss around area 51 twice :D lots of fun to see the planes fly, they look fuking sweet

Edited by DigitalFreedom

It's a pretty incredible place. You've got the plastic room, parabolic antenna's, and Methane containers. Plus all the cool stuff they keep there. Problem is, when "Janet" comes in at 7am, do those people know that could be their last day or not? I mean the screw around with lasers, weapons, and whoelse knows what. Let us not forget about those "other" places like in AZ, NE, and CO. And when I say Colorado, I don't mean Chyenne Mt. or NORAD. South of Ft. Carson. Arizona, I have friends that have been their, and I won't get into what all they've seen, but weird place non the less. Nebraska, this is where your 1337 Haxors work. They run one of the most impressive computer networks in the world. I also had a friend who worked there. He told of cryptologists, and uber leet folks that work in there. Check out Wargames the movie and part of what they do there at Offutt AFB is in there.55TH Computer Systems Squadron

I was a military brat for a good 19.5 years and lived alot of places. I have heard the stories, and seen things.

I once laid my eyes on the glorious SR-71 Blackbird, she came in on emergency landing at Hill AFB, UT. I have seen and spoken to pilots of the F-117 "wobblin gobblin"(don't call it that, they hate that). And currently, I live pretty much down the road from Whiteman AFB, MO. Home of the B-2's. You can set your clock to them. THURSDAY at 9pm over my house. Not a minute less, not a minute more. I watched at an airshow a few years back one of them drop their payload of dummy bombs, WOW, the heat and precision. As for the F-22 Raptor, I WANT TO FLY ONE. It looks like a blast, I saw one over Andrews AFB in 1998, and he was flying for a bunch of guys in suits. They stood outside Hanger 3 and watched as the B2, F117, and F22 did fly-bys.

Someone was saying that the F-22 was the newest plane...

...Isn't the F-35 newer? Or am I completely mistaken?

The F-35 JSF (Joint Strike Fighter) is a little newer than the F-22 (albeit only a few months). Both of these aircraft (and the other ones considered for contracts) were designed at thier respective aerospace companies and tested at Edwards AFB, Calif. not Area 51.

When I said newest plane again I mean newest that is currently in use.

No unit outside the testing units have a JSF, the F-22 however is our newest fighter that's is in active duty service, normal units have F-22's. That's what I mean.

It's important to remember that by the time an aircraft sees active service it has probably been flying for 10yrs already.

Edited by mAcOdIn

Wow, this forum and this thread are like heaven to me, im a bit of a conspiracy junkie and in particular, area 51. I've notices a lot of you pointing out other installations in the US that are meant to be taking over from Groom Lake, does anyone have more information or a link to more information on them? That would be cool

And Radish - you mentioned that there is the worlds longest landing strip somewhere in scotland, do you know whereabouts or what it's called? Im from scotland, so i might just have to go buy a house next to it :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
And Radish - you mentioned that there is the worlds longest landing strip somewhere in scotland, do you know whereabouts or what it's called? Im from scotland, so i might just have to go buy a house next to it :p

It's RAF Machrihanish.

@ Memodude - As far as I know, the US President has zero authority at Area 51, it was known when Bill Clinton wanted to travel there when he was in office and the US Congress refused just as he had re-signed an Executive Order to allow Nellis AFB (Area 51) to take control of the land around the base. Don't know if Bush has actually been there though.

The base only answers to certain members of the US Congress, as they provide the spending for operations.

The Director of the CIA and another agency which I don't remember - think it was FEMA, oversee operations at Area 51, saw this in a documentry a while back.

Radish?

Why wouldn't the President be allowed access to area 51? The President has command over the entire military!

:angry: **** the military! he has control over the entire country!! he could simply fire anyone that gets in his way. HE COULD.... :angry:

ok, sorry - i just want attention... :cry:

It's not really called Area 51, that name was a section of land on a map which stuck because majority of testing was done there back in the day - it's really called ' US Nellis AFB'.

It exists as a US miltary base with secure airspace & land - the most secure in the world, even the President isn't allowed to travel or land @ Area 51 as he don't have the credentials.

Black/Blue Beret Commandos man the security for Nellis as well as an external security force which is contracted by the Pentagon, that force supplies the 'Cammo Dudes' - that guard the outer perimeter of Nellis AFB.

Though it is genuinely used as a secure base by the US Air Force for testing their nuclear weapons & special/secret aircraft when made by Lockheed Corporation or Northrop Grumman for the US Department of Defense and the CIA, classic examples are the SR-71 Blackbird, U-2, F-117 A Stealth Fighter, and the B-2 Stealth Bomber.

It is now known to be the testing ground for the new Eurofighter as well as the YF-22 fighter there, also due to its secure airspace Nellis AFB runs the biggest fighter jet war simulation on it's grounds, NATO supplies it's pilots there for training, as well as the UK, Germany and France.

It does have the longest runway in the world @ 9 miles long, but a RAF base in Scotland has the largest landing strip in Europe - which is @ 14 miles and the base is directly linked to Area 51 for testing aircraft landings that comes from the Atlantic, such as the secret 'Aurora' - which is meant to be taking over from the SR-71 Blackbird due to it's speed, which is Mach 6.

The biggest hanger on the base - Hanger 18, is supposed to house 'Aurora' and have an underground facility for storage and other things we don't know about, the other secret base at Nellis is 'S4' - entirely underground, not viewable from the air, it's hanger doors melds into the mountain beside Nellis and is home to reverse engineering weapons systems and the creation of exotic weapons.

Radish?

Where in the hell did you get all that from?

• 2 weeks later...

FYI - No one in the F-117A Stealth Fighter world EVER call the plane the "wobblin' gobblin." We call it a flying brick, or a flying piece of ****, and that's the truth!

Groom Lake?

Odd, in the military circles I frequented, we call it China Lake. :p

Does you know why it's called Area 51? Zoning plans. It's actually in "Area 51." I don't know where Vegas is at, but it's probably 50 or 52. :p

Radish posted some cool facts, thanks :)

I hardly doubt about the reverse engineering alien craft subject, but I don't have any doubts that theres a lot of new prototype technologies inside that base... too much trouble to keep people away. And I certainly would love to visit at least the perimeter of the base :)

Referring to what has been told about F-22, a lot of people should read and get informed of Russian achievements in that area... I wouldn't fly an F-16 or the brand new F-22 against a SU-35 or SU-47 (prototype fighter that never reached mass production, I think there's only 2 or 3 functional) and this planes are from the 70s. Those guys knew how to build aeroplanes.