Area 51

Agree/Disagree?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Agree/Disagree?

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Possible/Unsure

I think area 51 totally exists... I don't see why anyone would think that it didn't. However, what goes on in Area 51 is a completely different story.

What I want to know.... is how do you get to work at Area 51 and work on all those projects...... I wanna work at area51........ :ninja: :ninja: :( :whistle:

President Bush actually signed a law exempting Area 51 from environmental laws

http://www.space.com/news/area51_exempt_021230.html

Quote from article:

Groom Lake has been the target of litigation brought about by former workers at the base. That legal action focused on health effects resulting in the handling and disposal of hazardous wastes at the secret locale.

Maybe they are also conducting biological and chemical warfare stuffs......besides the secret airplane testing

@AtheistPhoenixxx

I would like to add in more information

Area 51 -- 75 miles (121 kilometers) northwest of Las Vegas ? occupies about 150 square miles (390 square kilometers) of a dried up lakebed in the Great Basin Desert, Nevada. It was named after the grid it occupies on an old Nevada map and came into existence in 1955 when aerospace company Lockheed Martin landed there to test the U 2, a high-altitude surveillance plane.

Its probably a areo development base. Remember the Black Bird. All of the UFO sitings around its testing add up to its testing. I personally think its just that. And probably some other rubbish. Chemical testing etc. There have been loads of programs on it.