Deadpool Movie Teaser At San Diego Comic Con 2014 While Ryan Reynolds Leaves The Project

According to the report of the Comic Central City, Marvel Comics and 20th Century Fox are going to put on a good panel for the fans by showing the Deadpool movie teaser trailer during the San Diego Comic Con 2014.

But don't expect actual film footage from the Deadpool movie teaser as the filming for the movie hasn't even begun. Comic Central City notes that fans should expect the Deadpool movie teaser to be similar to the Avengers: Age of Ultron teaser shown at last year's comic con where it was just 3d objects with a voice over ending with the logo of movie.

A few months ago, The Philadelphia Tempo reported that the Deadpool movie plot line is about a Deadpool from another dimension going into the X-Men origin timeline to wipe away the original Ryan Reynolds "Deadpool" due to the event having "universal repercussions". But with X-Men Days of Future Past effectively changing the timeline of the movies, the script would be rewritten to follow that storyline.

Hugh Jackman has expressed his interest on fighting Deadpool again and this has led to rumors saying that he is going to be included in the movie however these are just rumors and there is no word from Fox that Wolverine is going to be included in the Deadpool movie.

But the most notable news here is Michael Biehn being Cable, for a long time now, fans have been including him in fan casts and he would always play Cable in their fantasy cast and him being involved in the Deadpool movie is something fans would really appreciate. Despite the rumors that Michael Biehn was removed from the cast, that seems to be not the case in the Deadpool movie but as reported by the Philadelphia Tempo, Ryan Reynolds is not attached to the project anymore and Deadpool aka Wade Wilson would be recast.

Source

I don't have a lot of faith in a deadpool movie. The idea is these studios want to make as much money as possible and if this were dont correctly, it would need to be rated r (in the us) and this would decrease sales (ie children who go to see the comic book movies). I'd love to see it done properly though, I just don't see any execs letting it be proper.

• 4 weeks later...

How did I miss this?! Looking forward to anything that is part of the movie. We've been waiting a long time for this.

Finally! DEADPOOL Movie Test Footage Leaks Online

Given 20th Century Fox is seemingly more focused on its PG-13 team-oriented Marvel Comics properties as of late, it's become less likely that Ryan Reynolds will ever get to redeem reprise his X-Men Origins: Wolverine role as Wade Wilson in the long-anticipated, R-rated, and Tim Miller-directed Deadpool movie. However, back in 2012, the Merc with a Mouth's creator, Rob Liefeld, revealed that Miller, who signed on to helm the solo adaptation back in 2011, had developed test footage with his visual effects company Blur Studio. This footage was also seen by the film's screenwriters Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick who both confirmed Ryan Reynolds had performed the motion-capture and provided Deadpool's voice. Two years later, some of that footage has finally made its way online via Youtube's Bob Corner. Check out the vid and share what you think below!

Source: ComicBookMovie

Can't embed said video here so if you want to see the footage, click the link! :)

EFF, this. What I'm waiting to see are movie adaptions of Marvel's recent WTF?, Politically correct, pandering, insane decisions about Thor undergoing gender reassignment, Spider Man becoming a homosexual Puerto Rican and Falcon taking over as Captain America. Seriously, What the hell were they smoking in that boardroom on the day these ideas were approved?!

The CGI truly looks bad :/

Did we watch the same thing? It looks fantastic. They are the ones who re-did all the cutscenes for Halo 2 anniversary and did the cutscenes in Halo 4.

Did we watch the same thing? It looks fantastic. 

Really? That would not pass for a movie, ever. 

Really? That would not pass for a movie, ever. 

Its just test footage so they can get a feel for the movie before they make it from what I can tell.