Official Dogs vs Cats

Dogs or cats  

418 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• Dogs
    • Catz

When my cats aren't happy, I'm not happy. Not because I care about their mood but because I know they're just sitting there thinking up ways to get even.

• Like 1

Dogs are still in the lead after all this time: :D

7Two8.gif

Also, if you are viewing this thread for the first time, we highly encourage that you vote for dogs because we need all the votes we can get. Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Dogs are still in the lead after all this time: :D

7Two8.gif

Also, if you are viewing this thread for the first time, we highly encourage that you vote for dogs because we need all the votes we can get. Thanks! :)

Don't support him, VOTE CATS!       One person voted already. We are back to equality!

Don't support him, VOTE CATS!       One person voted already. We are back to equality!

There cannot be equality in this thread as you should know if you followed this thread's origins. Don't even think about trying to stop this epic battle between the two animals, we need a true winner. And most importantly, some of us need to show arachnoid who the top dog really is: :p

xiOM4Gx.jpg

Earthworm, you are welcome to join us & change your vote to dogs (aka the winning side). The more support, the better!

There cannot be equality in this thread as you should know if you followed this thread's origins. Don't try stop this epic battle between the two animals, we need a true winner.

Yeah, true winner will be CATS!!!   You just don't know it yet.

Seriously.  On mostly male dominated tech forum cats STILL get 50%...      How is that not a WIN?      Overall, on internets, cats wipe their paws on dogs.

8777_spy_cat__59393140962669412801280.jp

7_p4295885.jpg

Yeah, true winner will be CATS!!!   You just don't know it yet.

Seriously.  On mostly male dominated tech forum cats STILL get 50%...      How is that not a WIN?      Overall, on internets, cats wipe their paws on dogs.

No they won't! :p I hope not anyway.

Because we are not taking gender into account. I believe it's better to stick with what the poll actually says, which means both are currently tieing as of writing this. That's sort-of bad for fellow dog voters, although I do have confidence that we'll be able to out vote cats if they do manage to get ahead.

u4WmA14.png

• Like 2