Official Dogs vs Cats

Dogs or cats  

418 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• Dogs
    • Catz

I don't have a Cat, I used to. I have just one Dog now. I see the Dog side of the argument but I still very slightly prefer Cats.

I chose "Catz" :)

Then what are these lies above? Lies I tell ya! Lies!

I don't have a Cat, I used to. I have just one Dog now. I see the Dog side of the argument but I still very slightly prefer Cats.

Don't let your wife see this... She may kick you out of the house and keep the dog to herself...

:p

Don't let your wife see this... She may kick you out of the house and keep the dog to herself...

:p

lol, yeah she hates Cats. She's aware I would rather have a Cat though. Her entire family hates Cats, it seems like the thing you do in Australia.

"Hey man, whatcha doing?"

"Ah, you know, just ... hating cats and cat-like things"

Then what are these lies above? Lies I tell ya! Lies!

I said I slightly prefer Cats, lol.

lol, yeah she hates Cats. She's aware I would rather have a Cat though. Her entire family hates Cats, it seems like the thing you do in Australia.

"Hey man, whatcha doing?"

"Ah, you know, just ... hating cats and cat-like things"

I know what you meant.

My dad is weird now because he told me when I was a little boy... he hates animals no matter what kind.  He didn't want to have animals in the house.

My mom talked to my dad and made him to give me and my brother an OK for having cats ....

My mom's dog bit my cat in the neck and killed.  I was so upset about it..

Years later, sometime in 2000's, my dad moved and got a house, he has about 3 cats... 

He called me for my help for his PC.. I came in and noticed those cats... I was like WTF? I thought you hate animals including those cats.

He said he had to accept them because of his wife. (not my mom)   :rolleyes:

I prefer dogs for myself if I plan to get one.. I like cats though.. 

As of now, I don't have a pet of my own yet.

Agreed to those members voting, please do add to this thread some comments so as to enrich the flames... er I mean arguments.... err... healthy discussions :shifty:

• Like 3