Official Dogs vs Cats

Dogs or cats  

418 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• Dogs
    • Catz

Dogs do

Mistreated ones may well, I've had a few german breeds (german shepherds, rottweiliers, Doberman pinschers, etc) growing up and they've never had any problems with newborns (I get there's always an exception to the rule however)

Al the cats I had loved newborns or they were indeifferent. They would just look at em funny and walk away. None I had would be pissy or mean.

About Earthworm apparently being sad kitten. :p

Also, where are all the dog supporters gone? This is the time we actually need them most.

Well, dogs are on top again, tis a pity that cats haven't been completely destroyed in the poll, yet...

Al the cats I had loved newborns or they were indeifferent. They would just look at em funny and walk away. None I had would be pissy or mean.

I get that, I wasn't being serious :)

Please watch out for Death Reaper will come after you, guys or gals!

Dog+(126).jpg

Does this cat look like Reindeer? :rofl:

cute-kitty-in-reindeer-costume.png

here is dog pug as reindeer

8291eec86b3defb04426a43911b30d58.jpg

this dog look like Mr. T! :rofl:

funny-dog-mustache-3.jpg

• Like 4

Cat person here. Everyone always talks about the crazy cat lady but the crazy cat guys get no mention. :(

I have a cat of my own that was brought in as a feral kitten by my parents, socialized and given to me. There was a stray outdoor kitten that was kicked out by it's owner, anyone that claimed they adopted and were taking care of it abandoned it. I took it in, gave it a home and started taking care of it, he is my second indoor/outdoor cat and is very affectionate. He a little cuddle bug that likes nuzzling my face, sleeps on me, has the loudest purr  and will try grooming my face especially if I'm sleeping. Then I have two ferals that warmed up to me that I'm trying to find homes for and other ferals that keep running inside because it's cold out and they can smell the food inside. Trying to get the buggers back out once they run in is a pita. If I had a larger home, more money and could keep up cleaning after them and caring for more cats as well as afford vet visits I'd have no problem taking care of them. Can save some of them, socialize them and find adoptive homes for them but not all and some ferals are impossible to socialize with humans.

That said I wouldn't mind a dog but I have enough trouble sleeping and cats are generally very quiet.

• Like 2

Cat person here. Everyone always talks about the crazy cat lady but the crazy cat guys get no mention. :(

I have a cat of my own that was brought in as a feral kitten by my parents, socialized and given to me. There was a stray outdoor kitten that was kicked out by it's owner, anyone that claimed they adopted and were taking care of it abandoned it. I took it in, gave it a home and started taking care of it, he is my second indoor/outdoor cat and is very affectionate. He a little cuddle bug that likes nuzzling my face, sleeps on me, has the loudest purr  and will try grooming my face especially if I'm sleeping. Then I have two ferals that warmed up to me that I'm trying to find homes for and other ferals that keep running inside because it's cold out and they can smell the food inside. Trying to get the buggers back out once they run in is a pita. If I had a larger home, more money and could keep up cleaning after them and caring for more cats as well as afford vet visits I'd have no problem taking care of them. Can save some of them, socialize them and find adoptive homes for them but not all and some ferals are impossible to socialize with humans.

That said I wouldn't mind a dog but I have enough trouble sleeping and cats are generally very quiet.

NE4UM9m.gif

• Like 2