Official Dogs vs Cats

Dogs or cats  

418 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• Dogs
    • Catz

Resultsthere is more cat propaganda posted than there is for dogs. :p

propaganda is to bring attention to the thread, it is not going to make a dog person vote cat and vice versa.

• Like 1

propaganda is to bring attention to the thread, it is not going to make a dog person vote cat and vice versa.

Fair point!

Though I'm not sure that our current methods have been too successful since only it's still only the same few members that actually post in this thread. And sticking the topic hasn't had as much impact as any of us would have expected.

I love dogs, but I love cats more. I currently have one, 3 years old Birman cat, and I absolutely love her. I also had her mother (same name :P), and she gave birth to 5 babies, I kept the current one and she also had 5.

This is my Dee-Dee:

66738_108671222540093_2983182_n.jpg?oh=2

...and this is her mother:

156339_108671169206765_7725185_n.jpg?oh=

And here are my Dee-Dee's 5 babies:

155875_108670909206791_1265201_n.jpg?oh=

• Like 3

Fair point!

Though I'm not sure that our current methods have been too successful since only it's still only the same few members that actually post in this thread. And sticking the topic hasn't had as much impact as any of us would have expected.

just because they are not sticking and posting does not mean they are not voting.   the numbers are going up albeit slowly

just because they are not sticking and posting does not mean they are not voting.   the numbers are going up albeit slowly

That's not what I meant. What I meant was, now that the thread has been sticked it doesn't seem to have increased the voting/post rate of this thread.

Sorry for not making that clearer.