I have started a Google Drive Document to keep track of everyone who is down to join the Forza Horizon 2 Neowin Club.

Click Here to access the document and add your name to the list.

We can figure out who will actually put the club together in a few days once we have the names of everyone who is down.

Since you guys were umming and ahhing over an official topic, I decided to merge a few of the most recent topics into one :P

DL is taking care of the club sign ups by the looks of it. Someone still needs to put it together & send out invites.

I'll beef up the OP when I get time.

google doc doesn't want to load for me.

just pre ordered anyway.

I just preordered the rich people edition with the car pass but I wont get to play until Friday. Hopefully being a Forza veteran will net me some bonus credits.

Added my name to the list, will be jumping online on Friday night and Saturday when it's released in the UK.

I just preordered the rich people edition with the car pass but I wont get to play until Friday. Hopefully being a Forza veteran will net me some bonus credits.

I got some old pay and got the 99 version to... 

I'm in the UK so won't be able to play till Friday but down for some races.

Put myself on the document.

Shadow of Mordor on friday as well! Good week for gaming.

When is the actual launch day ? US and EU ?

since my console is still set to US, but I was thinking ot changing it since I was considering renting some movies on xbox video, and that one uses my account and says I can't rent with my xbox location :p like the old 360 ui it also auto displays everythgin in Norwegian wich is annoying when every language setting is set to English. 

Just watched the 20 min gameplay video from further up and it has me even more excited. 

Never really been a fan on racing games online portion but I will definitely be partaking for this game.

The Xbox 360 version of the game has been modded already by the look of it:

Grip + Power is 10.0 on all tires

Exhaust mod that gives cars 1000hp - 7000hp

• Like 1

Can't wait, wonder how Bestbuy handles preorders and pickups.

Youll get an email from them saying when it is ready for pick up. Usually the night before they send it.

So someone else is definitely going to have to set up the club once the game is released as I am not sure I will have the game tomorrow. I ordered directly from MS since they had a deal for a $10 Live gift-card, and I just got the email this morning at 6AM it has shipped, but no indication of shipping speed. Good news is when I have ordered from the MS Store in the past it usually comes quick, however there is no indication in this email if I am going release day delivery, etc., so just not sure I will have the game tomorrow or not.

Youll get an email from them saying when it is ready for pick up. Usually the night before they send it.

So someone else is definitely going to have to set up the club once the game is released as I am not sure I will have the game tomorrow. I ordered directly from MS since they had a deal for a $10 Live gift-card, and I just got the email this morning at 6AM it has shipped, but no indication of shipping speed. Good news is when I have ordered from the MS Store in the past it usually comes quick, however there is no indication in this email if I am going release day delivery, etc., so just not sure I will have the game tomorrow or not.

Ha!  That's why mine is preloaded and waiting on my hard drive for the magic hour...  :fun:

I don't mind setting up the club but I wonder about its "leadership."  I don't know if the person that sets it up is considered the leader or can hand it off to someone else...

Yep, I did get an email from them saying it'll be ready for pick up tomorrow. It's the first game I have pre-ordered for a console. When you join a club, do you need Live Gold? I don't really play online, but it'd be nice to get into that. 

Yep, I did get an email from them saying it'll be ready for pick up tomorrow. It's the first game I have pre-ordered for a console. When you join a club, do you need Live Gold? I don't really play online, but it'd be nice to get into that. 

You probably won't need Gold to join a car club, but to get the most out of it and get involved with the online events, a Gold sub is a must. 

Don't rule out Project CARS it looks awesome.

PCARS is more of a FM not a FH competitor. while I enjoy playing Race sims, I enjoy driving games like FH a lot more than just track grinding.

Ha!  That's why mine is preloaded and waiting on my hard drive for the magic hour...  :fun:

I don't mind setting up the club but I wonder about its "leadership."  I don't know if the person that sets it up is considered the leader or can hand it off to someone else...

The only games I have gone digital this generation are DriveClub and The Evil Within. DC was $49 and The Evil Within was $53. And the only reason I went with them is I still had credit sitting in my Sony account from gift cards from last Xmas and there was a decent enough savings when doing so.

Otherwise I will always stick to the retail version. Always better deals, and more importantly I can always trade them in, which I do quite often.

With that said, this is one game I probably should have gone digital, but that $10 gift card was too good to pass up.