Do these barns show up on the map or can Anna lead you to them? I saw a mention of barns in the garage but I have not found one yet.

Also did anyone actually see their credits from Forza Rewards in game yet? 

I found a Renault in a barn.  Hawk is right, check the gray circled area.  I haven't gotten any other Forza rewards.  I did find my Day One Edition vehicles in the pause menu.  I guess they're different than the 3 Forza themed cars (Challenger, MB A-Class, Focus) that you get for 0 credits.

I found a Renault in a barn.  Hawk is right, check the gray circled area.  I haven't gotten any other Forza rewards.  I did find my Day One Edition vehicles in the pause menu.  I guess they're different than the 3 Forza themed cars (Challenger, MB A-Class, Focus) that you get for 0 credits.

Install the Forza HUB and you get major credit rewards, especially if you played other Forza games before, I got 600k in the Forza Hub, you can just snap it to the side to activate the reward.

Also there are some black cars for sale at 0 credits with some wireframe box art and FH2 logo on them, pre upgraded to max for their class, I'm not sure if they showed up untill yesterday, I bought a mercedes hot hatch of those yesterday for the hot hatch races.  I guess that's from one of the bonus packs. the other 0 cre cars are just regular cars. 

Also haven't gotten any reward mails yet which I'm supposed to get for having played previous fora games, supposed to get cars and stuff as gifts in the mail. 

Install the Forza HUB and you get major credit rewards, especially if you played other Forza games before, I got 600k in the Forza Hub, you can just snap it to the side to activate the reward.

Also there are some black cars for sale at 0 credits with some wireframe box art and FH2 logo on them, pre upgraded to max for their class, I'm not sure if they showed up untill yesterday, I bought a mercedes hot hatch of those yesterday for the hot hatch races.  I guess that's from one of the bonus packs. the other 0 cre cars are just regular cars. 

Also haven't gotten any reward mails yet which I'm supposed to get for having played previous fora games, supposed to get cars and stuff as gifts in the mail. 

Yeah, I got those cars.  It's a Challenger, a Mercedes A-Class and a Ford Focus, which I was using for the rallys until I downloaded my Day One Subaru WRX.  The thing that annoys me is that the wireframe decals and FH2 logos are permanent.  You can change the paint on the car but not the decals.

I did install the Forza Hub, I just remembered now that I never started it.  I'll have to do that tonight.

I installed Forza Hub on launch day and have checked it out a few times since installing. I also redeemed my rewards from the Forza Rewards Website (I am only a Tier 3 so I got 300,000 credits), and it never showed up in game but the hub already says I claimed my rewards.

I was also unable to accept the club invite, when I tried it said this feature has been disabled, so I must just be playing at times they are doing server maintenance or something.

I didn't even know about the website!  I redeemed my 300,000 credits also.  We'll see what the hub says.  I got a club invite from Hawk before I had unlocked the Club feature.  I accepted and it put the [Neo] tag before my username but club was still gray.  I got to the point where clubs were unlocked and it went through its whole little speech and when I exited it asked me if I was sure I didn't want to join a club.  Weird.

The servers must definitely be getting hammered.  My time and ghost weren't uploaded a couple times and I tried uploading a car design I did and it errored out.

Sometime activate stuff, you may need to go to the dash, click the menu button and quit the game, then start it again.

I've actually quit the game every time I have gone to Forza Hub. I think it's pretty safe to say they are having server errors and it is not working for everyone.

Hopefully next time I launch the game it shows my credits.

Do you mean quite game as in "went out off fun.screen  dash an opened the full screen hub instead of the snap" or do you mean "went to dash, clicked the menu key ender the guide, and chose quit"?

Cause just "closing" the game doesn't quit it, it just suspend it.

I'll be adding the names here to Live so I can have a few more familiar driveatars. Hope you don't mind.

• Like 1

This is making me want to buy an Xbox One :|

For me it's this and Sunset Overdrive mainly, while I wait for the new Crackdown and Quantum Break.  I was going to get Shadow of Mordor on it too but didn't feel like waiting.

Yesssss, unlocked this morning for UK. I'll be grabbing a couple of beers  tonight and getting comfy to hit the track! If any one here wants to add me then hit up MikeHellstone, but if your Xbox name is different to your Neowin name, drop me a message so i know who is who!

Do you mean quite game as in "went out off fun.screen  dash an opened the full screen hub instead of the snap" or do you mean "went to dash, clicked the menu key ender the guide, and chose quit"?

Cause just "closing" the game doesn't quit it, it just suspend it.

I mean quit just as I said. Which yes means going to the dash, clicking the menu key on the controller, and choosing quit.

Not suspending. Not snapping. Quit.

If you just have the regular game and don't get any free cars, you might want to wait to do that championship til after the 4th barn find.

There is one thing that "really" bothers me, apparently the game desires never went to Europe, except the "track" and environment modelers, they certainly never drove cars here at night. The headlight and taillight glow seems to be modelled after New York smoggy air standards, or what we here would call heavy fog, but since there is no fog. The glow is huge, and it should be nice bright and sharp pin pricks barely larger than the lights, if any at all.

I also would have liked a slightly higher level of anisotropic filtering, but it sure beats last gens bilinear/trilinear

And I wish all cars would let you paint in the license plate area.

5 gifts was suddenly in my mailbox now. 4 cars and 600k. Not sure if the money is from the hub, I thought I got those right away directly in game, don't know how I made this much otherwise  :P

Huh, the lvl 133 guy is weird, he's year 1 on his xbl, he as no gamer score not even in FH2 and he has played no games recently

level from what? Xbox Level? Forza Level?

5 gifts was suddenly in my mailbox now. 4 cars and 600k. Not sure if the money is from the hub, I thought I got those right away directly in game, don't know how I made this much otherwise   :p

600K is from the reward.. placed in your Forza account.

Gifts can be earned by winning the race or spinwheel.

I got 4 million for FM5 about a year ago that I got reward from Forza.

Forza level, the guy was 133 on the second day.

No spin cars you get right away, these you get in the mail are for several things, turns10 sends them to VIPa and collectors edition owners, and if you owned previous Forza mesh they send you a bun? of cars like this, and sometimes a little extra.

When I got the money on the hub, I checked my balance in game and had suddenly become rich from previously having just over 100k. So I suspect this is another reward they gift VIPs, day one owners, or forza loyalists.

There is one thing that "really" bothers me, apparently the game desires never went to Europe, except the "track" and environment modelers, they certainly never drove cars here at night. The headlight and taillight glow seems to be modelled after New York smoggy air standards, or what we here would call heavy fog, but since there is no fog. The glow is huge, and it should be nice bright and sharp pin pricks barely larger than the lights, if any at all.

I also would have liked a slightly higher level of anisotropic filtering, but it sure beats last gens bilinear/trilinear

And I wish all cars would let you paint in the license plate area.

Playground is based in the UK though.