Care to invite mee, FusionOpz :P just picked a day one edition up tonight from walmart (thanks ebgames for being jackasses)

If Enron and DarkFib3r's Drivatars would like to quit running me off the road, that would be nice! :p

In all seriousness though, i've not enjoyed a game as much as this, since FC3. And i don;t think i've ever enjoyed a car game this much. Eagerly beavering away to unlock Car clubs so i can join the Neowin one :D

• Like 1

The first one is a lot better. Been playing this for about 30 mins today. First one is better IMHO

Hmm, yeah I'd like a reason too :P I haven't played the first in ages but from what I remember I can't think of how this hasn't improved over it. 

On a general note loving the game so far. My favourite is definitely the off road races. Seeing a check point in the distance and just nailing it towards it is immense. 

Not really a negative but I thought the game was way too easy on normal Driveatar difficulty. I've upped it to experienced I think but even then once I'm out in front it's pretty easy to win.

Driveatar's are hella aggressive too! On the road trips I was constantly being being pushed off the road and even had someone get in front of me and then slam on the brakes!

I managed to join the Neowin club but haven't had a lot of time to play the game, hopefully will get in the hours during this week and weekend (weekend work has been cancelled, woop) 

I know that we're all in different times zones but we should try and organise a car meet or something.

Hmm, yeah I'd like a reason too :p I haven't played the first in ages but from what I remember I can't think of how this hasn't improved over it. 

On a general note loving the game so far. My favourite is definitely the off road races. Seeing a check point in the distance and just nailing it towards it is immense. 

Not really a negative but I thought the game was way too easy on normal Driveatar difficulty. I've upped it to experienced I think but even then once I'm out in front it's pretty easy to win.

Driveatar's are hella aggressive too! On the road trips I was constantly being being pushed off the road and even had someone get in front of me and then slam on the brakes!

I managed to join the Neowin club but haven't had a lot of time to play the game, hopefully will get in the hours during this week and weekend (weekend work has been cancelled, woop) 

I know that we're all in different times zones but we should try and organise a car meet or something.

I notice you liked my previous post... you sir, are as bad as them! ;)

In fact i'd say you're constantly popping up as my main rival.

How ?

I can't find a single way this hasn't improved on the first.

Hmm, yeah I'd like a reason too :p I haven't played the first in ages but from what I remember I can't think of how this hasn't improved over it. 

I'm looking at this from an xbox360 point of view.

1. You can't crash through barriers like they said.

2. It doesn't rain in the game like it shows on the video.

3. It's took-en the annoying sound from grand terismo at the start of ever race.

4. You can't custom modify the car like they said you could.

5. It's glitchy in 80% of places at the moment ( will be patched no doubt but I'm on about now )

and more but can't think of them off the top of my head

I notice you liked my previous post... you sir, are as bad as them! ;)

In fact i'd say you're constantly popping up as my main rival.

Haha woops  :blush: You need to race harder in that case. 

Ah I think that explains it all. I think everyone here is playing on the One and that's been developed completely separately.

1 and 2 are definitely in the One version. I haven't played GT or tried to modify a car yet so can't address those two. I've only played for 3/4 hours and haven't had any bugs yet. 

I think the biggest complaint we've had so far is the fog not being right for Europe and aggressive Driveatars which if those are the only complaints, it's not too bad. 

I would say that the issue is the version you're playing unfortunately :S

• Like 1

Haha woops  :blush: You need to race harder in that case. 

Ah I think that explains it all. I think everyone here is playing on the One and that's been developed completely separately.

1 and 2 are definitely in the One version. I haven't played GT or tried to modify a car yet so can't address those two. I've only played for 3/4 hours and haven't had any bugs yet. 

I think the biggest complaint we've had so far is the fog not being right for Europe and aggressive Driveatars which if those are the only complaints, it's not too bad. 

I would say that the issue is the version you're playing unfortunately :s

The version I'm playing for xbox360 there isn't even any fog :'(

The version I'm playing for xbox360 there isn't even any fog :'(

Just reading the Wikipedia page and the 360 version doesn't contain the weather system and the Driveatar system. Playground Games (the Xbox One dev) even said that the two versions are "different games"

So you're probably right, the two games on the the 360 are probably very similar. 

1. You can't crash through barriers like they said.

2. It doesn't rain in the game like it shows on the video.

3. It's took-en the annoying sound from grand terismo at the start of ever race.

4. You can't custom modify the car like they said you could.

5. It's glitchy in 80% of places at the moment ( will be patched no doubt but I'm on about now )

and more but can't think of them off the top of my head

Ah soory man, i'm on the XB1 version and i can do all of those. Possibly left out of the 360 version to allow for larger map or something?

• Like 1

Forza Horizon 2 on XBOne and X360 seems to be 2 very different games...  One is built over Forza 5, the other one is built over Horizon 1.

It was to be expected, X360 is getting old...

anyone else having issues with voices in MP turning all reverb malfunctioning robot in multiplayer ?

Sorry for the little uh... nudge... at the first corner there ironman... you where in my lane or stuff... :p

Annoying that the select car timer is so invisible , ended up with a totally wrong car again...

anyone else having issues with voices in MP turning all reverb malfunctioning robot in multiplayer ?

Sorry for the little uh... nudge... at the first corner there ironman... you where in my lane or stuff... :p

Annoying that the select car timer is so invisible , ended up with a totally wrong car again...

Hehehe... That was my first multiplayer.  I really need to learn about picking the right car and tuning it, apparently.  Holy crap, that guy with the beater Dart (I think) would take of from the start like a slingshot!  As for voice, I put on my headset hoping for some chat but all I heard was one guy (apparently) repeating his favorite pastime over and over and that was it.

Meanwhile, those Duke boys sure know how to get in some trouble!

GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh2&id=395882&full=tr

Mic use is surprisingly high in this amen, while in destiny I've never seen an active mic, you almost always have some here, they're usually not that bad either.

Also MP gives a ton of xp, but more people need to understand how the team matches work. Ie smash the other guys in the corners and pin them :P

How to get barn finds?  ... I don't see anything on the map.

What to do in order to have barn finds show up on map?

I have discovered all the roads

about half left for the boards.

I have raced a few race events... 

No barn finds yet..

How to get barn finds?  ... I don't see anything on the map.

No barn finds yet..

They started for me at Level 7. Got it last night on X1, what a fantastic game, played my first online race in a Lamborghini Huracan, and trumped everyone, what a fantastic car! I wanna drive one for real! I see PS4's long awaited DriveClub has turned out to be a flop, can't see Forza fans jumping ship :)

• Like 1

They started for me at Level 7. Got it last night on X1, what a fantastic game, played my first online race in a Lamborghini Huracan, and trumped everyone, what a fantastic car! I wanna drive one for real! I see PS4's long awaited DriveClub has turned out to be a flop, can't see Forza fans jumping ship :)

Hmm.. I might have missed something.. 

Got the barn find...  :)

Congrats! It's a nice little Renault from the past, they don't make 'em like that these days :)