No Shave November 2014 Member Pics.

2wc40tc.jpg

My beard after 2-3 days :rofl:        Yeah, not doing it.    Mustache is even worse, so I shave it daily.

You guys have fun.  I will shave at least every 3 days ;)

###### really i look like that after 1 day.

Not everyone grow same speed or length.

Some grow slow, some grow fast.

I used to have long hair during high school.  Similar to Mel Gibson's in Lethal Weapon.

I had a haircut ... my ex said why did you cut it off... so I explained to her... then

I grew hair long and she said wow.. your hair grow fast...

After 1 week unshaven, I have beard similar to Larry's on previous page ..

Pics or it didn't happen

i'd be fine if i could transplant some of my butt hair to my face. It'd be nice and smooth too.

grows fine down there.

yup... for some reason butt hair just grows and grows and grows... Multi color too.

Pics or it didn't happen

yup... for some reason butt hair just grows and grows and grows... Multi color too.

mine is usually dark, and oh so soft.

imagine a butt hair pillow. forget feathers.

get a room you guys.          

butt hair pillow :huh: :rofl:

• Like 3

Well to be honest I tried dirty sanchez myself several times... didn't work... must be something down at that region...

Hmm ...

post-33908-0-92790000-1415516446.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't grow a beard if I wanted to and it took me practically my whole life to get a mustache!

I can go almost a whole month without having to shave although I do really start to look like a bum by then. Can't even grow a half way decent goatee either.

I do have a mustache but due to my age, it's mostly grey!

When I first joined the Army in 1977, I had a drill sergeant get mad as heck at me because one time during formation, he tried to shave the 1 or 2 little fuzz's I had on my chin but they just slid under the blade because they were so soft! Made me drop and give him 20!!

I can't help but wonder how many of you would complain if their female significant other were to take part in no-shave November.

• Like 1

I can't help but wonder how many of you would complain if their female significant other were to take part in no-shave November.

I'm married and have experienced several no shave months - it doesn't have to be November...

My update at the moment.  My eyes normally are half open so it always looks like I am tired.  I tried to open them wider for this pic.  I look a bit surprised.  :)

post-160102-0-49673800-1416477455.png