Winamp 5.0 Final Download Links

QUOTE (Sushubh @ Dec 15 2003, 12:15)

is it the latest alpha? 

Winamp 5.0 Final Download Links

It's not on winamp site. that's why i asked.

i can see and read very well...

Edited by Sushubh

WinZip is ok for playing mp3s, but I prefer WinRar - you get better audio fidelity and the bass is 'rounder'.

haha

hey, is everyone elses scrollbar in their playlist black?

WinZip is ok for playing mp3s, but I prefer WinRar - you get better audio fidelity and the bass is 'rounder'.

What do WinZip and WinRAR have to do with WinAMP (5.0).

Ehhh...

NOTHING!!!!!!!! :blink: :no:

/me shakes head and leaves you fools to contiune your cicle jerk thinking you have the latest builds. I'll stick with the DEC 15 build i just got from the developer I PMed earlier.

/me shakes head and leaves you fools to contiune your cicle jerk thinking you have the latest builds. I'll stick with the DEC 15 build i just got from the developer I PMed earlier.

i think the "developer" is FUDGING you. LOL :laugh:

There seems to be some confusing about the "December 15th build" The final version was packaged on December 15th. In the installer it will say "built on 12/15/03" on at the bottom. The about box in Winamp will show Dec 14. That is the latest version.

Also, the official download.nullsoft.com has the correct version now.

Lite is like 2.9X lite. it has just Agent, Global Hotkeys, CD, MP3, WAVE input support and DirectSound out.

it does not have the Media Library, CD ripping or burning, video support or Modern Skin support.

If you have problems downloading from download.nullsoft.com keep hitting refresh. It appears all servers haven't sycned up yet.