Parents Reportedly Throwing

Abuse is a bit of a stretch, after all, people did live for hundreds of thousands of years without vaccines of any kind. I wouldn't call it abusive to want to live naturally, inadvisable maybe.

I'm confused :huh:, is getting vaccinated living artificially then?

I'm confused :huh:, is getting vaccinated living artificially then?

I'm certain I'd rather live 'artificially' than die nice and 'naturally' from an entirely preventable illness.

One of the weird parts is that in many cases it is affluent, educated people who are rejecting vaccines not poor uneducated people. Trendy and wealthy areas seem to have higher rates of unvaccinated kids.

Jenny's kid got ######ed up because her mom did heroin and cocaine and every drug under the sun when she was preggers and not because of vaccines... ugh -_- this is why you NEVER believe a brain dead blonde. -_-

Can we convince these parents that HIV is not a real disease?

There are those out there who already think like this...

The man, whose identity is suppressed to protect the child, said he did not accept tests that showed his boy was HIV positive.

Even if his son had HIV, he questioned the link to Aids and the value of administering treatment which he believed had side-effects worse than the impact of the virus.

A story

I'll take science over some idiots from hollywood. 

Prove him wrong before deliberately choosing to ignore the other side of the story.

I personally have not gotten flu shots for the last 6 years and I've only had one flu and moved on. Sh^% happens, white blood cells kick in and my immunity learns to beat it sooner. For those who are immunocompromised, a raw food diet of fruits and vegetables will only help rather than harm. I choose not to vaccinate myself nor anyone without some additives removed such as MSG, Mercury, etc. What good is MSG exactly in a vaccine let alone inside anything? My $0.02.

Prove him wrong before deliberately choosing to ignore the other side of the story.

He doesn't have to, the medical community has already explained and debunked the absolute horse-###### that the anti-vax crowd have concocted.

This idea of "other sides" is nonsense. There is one side: the side that has the evidence. Opinions offered by celebrities are of no value unless they can corroborate them with evidence. Being a celebrity doesn't automatically make you wrong, being a celebrity with no evidence or repeating long debunked nonsense makes you wrong.

• Like 2

>

What good is MSG exactly in a vaccine let alone inside anything? My $0.02.

It's a stabilizer, meaning it helps prevents the vaccine from deteriorating when exposed to humidity, heat, light etc.

What is it? A salt of glutamic acid acid - an amino acid that in foods is one or the items responsible for the umami (savory) taste. Meats, tomato paste, aged cheese, anchovies, soy sauce, etc. The more salt, the stronger the umami taste.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, your government is here to help.

Good old Rob Schneider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFLuIn6lj5g

Association != causation. The use of many foods, snacks, meds etc. have increased over the same 30+ year time frame. You could just as easily say autism is caused by Skittles since they came out in 1979.

Autistic kids do like to taste the rainbow.

I wonder if improper education and/or incorrect/partial information about vaccines to blame for this. Or are these parents plain ignorant?

I wonder if improper education and/or incorrect/partial information about vaccines to blame for this. Or are these parents plain ignorant?

Think of it as an inability to think critically, or perhaps choosing an opinion based on a larger belief system.

If vaccines are recommended by people they don't trust, then they don't trust the vaccines and are more inclined to believe people who give them reasons not to trust vaccines. This is extremely common, and you see it in politics all the time. It's absurd to think, for example, that liberals and conservatives would completely disagree on every issue naturally. But people are reactionary and eat up us-vs-them opportunities, so if someone with opposing views declares an opinion on a new topic, the first thing we do is disagree and look for ways to justify that disagreement.

The lack of critical thought, whether or not it's willful, is also abundant. These are people who don't understand the difference between anecdotal evidence and empirical evidence, subjective and objective. Evidence is evidence to them--it's more important to them WHO is presenting the evidence. The merits of that evidence don't matter, and the person will find a way to connect the dots of an argument in order to disagree with the people they want to disagree with.

Look at what the Gates Foundation has faced with trying to bring vaccines to developing nations. There are regions that will fight them off. They hate the west so much, and fear the risk of being westernized, that they accept the idea that vaccines are a poison from the west to subdue them. No amount of evidence changes this opinion, because it's not about evidence. It's about enemies.

• Like 2

I personally have not gotten flu shots for the last 6 years and I've only had one flu and moved on. Sh^% happens, white blood cells kick in and my immunity learns to beat it sooner. 

Awesome so as long as you live that's all that matters, If your kid has some preexisting condition and gets measles she deserves to die.

AntiVaccineFraud.jpg

http://www.antivaccinebodycount.com/Anti-Vaccine_Body_Count/Preventable_Deaths.html

8 Deaths Reported in the United States for the week ending January 31, 2015

Awesome work guys.

• Like 3

The EU is joining the US in the Anti-Vaxer crowd.  Measles have grown 378% since 2007.

Biggest offenders.  France, Germany, Spain, Romania and Great Brittan.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/07/anti-vaxxer-disease-spreads-to-europe.html

It looks like there was over 31,000+ cases reported in that region last year.  Seems there are a lot of people across the planet that need some education on vaccines here.   The EU needs a lot of help, Canada and the US are doing well by comparison.

The problem is these sheeple don't care, They reject any evidence which doesn't fit their theory

Abuse is a bit of a stretch, after all, people did live for hundreds of thousands of years without vaccines of any kind. I wouldn't call it abusive to want to live naturally, inadvisable maybe.

May be they should stop having meds when they get fever or cold or whatever. Live naturally, eh?

What next? AIDS party?

May be they should stop having meds when they get fever or cold or whatever. Live naturally, eh?

What next? AIDS party?

AIDs has been mentioned a few times, I followed up once with a tongue and cheek remark, but for a response a little more serious I guess you could say the AIDs party is happening in Africa. While not anti-vax, we have anti-condoms/contraception over there which is just as bad IMO. Trying to contain spreading is equally as important while potential vaccinations are being worked on.

Read some of the comments in the linked article - some of them are gold: "I'm looking forward to those polio parties...why stop there, let's bring on the Ebola and plague parties! Let the good times roll!"

Regarding autism - what has been defined as autism has become almost a catch all term in much the same way almost every kid these days has ADD/ADHD where in the past they would be kids who were 'highly spirited' and just needed to be kept occupied by making sure they had a structured schedule.

That's been proven to be false many times. Just look up how old Ben Franklin was when he died.

Think so?  1600s was an average of 35 in England.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy

So it really depends on WHAT time period you are discussing.

http://demog.berkeley.edu/~andrew/1918/figure2.html

So where is this proven false many times?