If S6 fails then Flagship is dead for Android

And in other news... all desktop PC`s will fail when Win10 is released.

Its soooo liberating to spout utter nonsensical dribble.. 

That or someone just love`s to post reply baiting topics....

Android 5.0 is far from a universal failure. It's fast, it's fluid, and people seem to love the new design features. I think 5.0 is the best version of Android ever made, and I've been using it since the first Android device ever released.

Why so many people seem to ignorantly conflate Samsung with everything Google do is beyond me.

Android 5.0 is far from a universal failure. It's fast, it's fluid, and people seem to love the new design features. I think 5.0 is the best version of Android ever made, and I've been using it since the first Android device ever released.

Why so many people seem to ignorantly conflate Samsung with everything Google do is beyond me.

They are new to Android. They weren't around when Android was overtaking iOS in market share, and that was happening before Samsung had even become a player. Back then, HTC ruled the roost.

I like Lollipop as well. I also like Android M so far.

They are new to Android. They weren't around when Android was overtaking iOS in market share, and that was happening before Samsung had even become a player. Back then, HTC ruled the roost.

I like Lollipop as well. I also like Android M so far.

Ya Android 5.1.1 is amazing!

Android 5 is really nice. It is clean, smooth, fast and just as nice to use as iOS finally. Android M looks to improve on that too.

From the sounds of it Apple has even taken a few points from Android 5 as the next iOS will apparently be about bug fixes and smoothing things out even on older devices as iOS has been slowly getting a bit crappier on the older iPhones and iPads.