Oklahoma Frat Boys Caught Singing 'There Will Never Be A N***** In SAE'

I'm kinda surprised they still exist, tbh. I thought they went out of fashion with everything else in the 80's...

What you should be surprised of is the fact that there are a lot of hatred growing.  A hatred of race-versus-race kind.  For the past few months or maybe a year or two already, I have seen race-against-race hatred growing by ten-folds.  This is very odd.

This whole ordeal has gotten so out of hand - picketing and protesting infront of his parents' house ?  To make them apologize is stupid - they dont feel sorry - they are apologizing because they are told to

All of a sudden they have a 180-degree turnaround change of heart - and now think all people are equal ? No - they feel the same way they did when they made the video.

Media and all of the race police are making them out to be the devil incarnates

Everyone knows these thoughts exist - these types of prejudice, or preference of one own's race over another - its no big secret - these poor guys are now everyone's kicking post - this is ridiculous.

What you should be surprised of is the fact that there are a lot of hatred growing.  A hatred of race-versus-race kind.  For the past few months or maybe a year or two already, I have seen race-against-race hatred growing by ten-folds.  This is very odd.

Growing? From the UK, the racism in America doesn't really look any worse than it's always been; rife.