Fast & Furious 8 Officially Announced

Wont be surprised to see Dwayne Johnson make a jump from the International Space Station to take down a F-22 Raptor. :rofl:

LOL! :D

I would pay just to see that!

These are terrible films - the storylines are weak, the acting is sub-par, it's basically nothing more than overblown automotive set-pieces with a soundtrack.

Keep making them, I will keep watching them.   :)

Couldn't agree more with everything except that last line!

Only one I saw was F&F2 and thought it was one of the lamest movies I ever wasted my time watching! They're all pretty much the same thing in every movie and all just as lame as the previous.

Talk about milking something dry! :(

When did they say that?

Unfortunately, I can't quote a source. I just kept hearing it was because of Walker's death.

The way they ended 7 was a good way to end the series though.

Not that I don't think 8 would be fun to watch, Furious 7 was a great way to close it out. The only reason it got such high sales was because of Paul Walkers death. Very similar to The dark knight.  Now they are just milking it out, and soon I almost fear it will become a straight to DVD/Digital movie series. 

Yeah in some ways I don't want them to do another one as the ending of the last one was a good way to finish but still..... I want more!!!!! :D

I don't want them to do another one because the last one was terrible in just about every way. I thought the same for 6 too.

This is just my opinion of course and I realize not everyone feels the same way that I do.

I almost fear it will become a straight to DVD/Digital movie series. 

Never going to happen, the latest one made over $1b at cinema

Never going to happen, the latest one made over $1b at cinema

4th grossing movie of all time... though most of it because of Paul's death, I don't think the 8th one will do nearly as good.

• 4 weeks later...