[msstyle] Splitfire

Wallpaper pack by request. A bit different though... :unsure:

3 colors and 1600x1200 max.

I'll do some more colors for splitfire soon , depending how they turn out, deep blue is next.

Check first page for update. :)

Oh my, this is amazing. First KoL's Luna mods, then this; there are too many great VS's coming out at the holidays!

agree with yea there !!

still waiting on full start menu ......... Please :cry: :whistle:

the icons are samsara by imrik (i think.)

real nice style you have here. I'm completly loving it, and it is pretty much now my favourite visual style (yes i love this more than reluna.)

btw, from that orange screen, i dont think its so great... but maybe its just the screen, when i get it it'll probably be better, eh?

FatCat: You know what? I seriously hate you. Because of your stupid theme, I am now addicted to it and your theme has now taken over my computer and kicked WindowX's Longhorn Slate theme away possibly for good. Your theme has both made me drool at it's beauty and cower in fear on what you can do next.

Now the only thing I ask of you is a login screen. If you accomplish that, I will be forever in your debt.

FatCat: You know what? I seriously hate you. Because of your stupid theme, I am now addicted to it and your theme has now taken over my computer and kicked WindowX's Longhorn Slate theme away possibly for good. Your theme has both made me drool at it's beauty and cower in fear on what you can do next.

Now the only thing I ask of you is a login screen. If you accomplish that, I will be forever in your debt.

yes, a login screen would be great! And a winamp skin. This needs a winamp skin.