[msstyle] Splitfire

Realized the black guy on the wallpaper wasn't even included in the ZIP so I aplogize about that.. sorry to people I offend by calling them "black" because that's what they are but also africian americian.. so I will just call them black. I say this because a few members contacted me calling me RACIST! :no:

Realized the black guy on the wallpaper wasn't even included in the ZIP so I aplogize about that.. sorry to people I offend by calling them "black" because that's what they are but also africian americian.. so I will just call them black. I say this because a few members contacted me calling me RACIST! :no:

:unsure: :laugh:

Gotta hate politically correct people. If ya REALLY think about it, most aren't even african american :p They weren't born in africa, they're just americans

I wouldn't mind a Winamp skin. If no one is rockin one I'll step up assuming I got your permission Fat Cat. I got plenty of time now that I'm on break. Let me know...

Okay so here's the preview of the winamp skin. It's only a preview because I want to make sure that Fat Cat and other's feel it fits the VS before I upload it, plus I need Fat Cat's permission to upload it to customize.org so that everyone has access to it. So let me know what you all think...

post-36-1072549392.jpg

Okay so here's the preview of the winamp skin. It's only a preview because I want to make sure that Fat Cat and other's feel it fits the VS before I upload it, plus I need Fat Cat's permission to upload it to customize.org so that everyone has access to it. So let me know what you all think...

great job I see nothing wrong with it, you're doing the 4 colors right?

I just noticed this and leedog said it, I think you need to make the min/max/close button smaller over all they seem to big for that small area.

post-36-1072570783.jpg

Dont know if people are having the same problem as im having, but this awsome style will not recognize on my comp as a style like all the other ones i have. It makes me click the actual msstyle and apply it that way but once i restart my comp it switches to the classic style of in windows xp. If you didnt understand that here is what i mean. I added the theme to my resources > theme folder. But when i go into display > appearance > windows and buttons the theme doesnt show up with the other themes i have. Yes i have patched the uxtheme. If anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it

fatcat, amazing theme. I was wondering if I could convert the theme to GTK2 (for *nix). Contact me on AIM at tehmonkeycode or PM me if you have any questions.