[msstyle] Splitfire

fatcat, amazing theme. I was wondering if I could convert the theme to GTK2 (for *nix). Contact me on AIM at tehmonkeycode or PM me if you have any questions.

no problem go ahead and convert it. show me a screen or two along the way.

Okay so by this evening I'll have the Paradise amp skin completed according to the suggestions you made. Hopefully by tomorrow night I'll have the others done as well.

Okay so by this evening I'll have the Paradise amp skin completed according to the suggestions you made. Hopefully by tomorrow night I'll have the others done as well.

I have a suggestion on the Winamp skins...

Can you please make sure the library window is skinned? I'm noticing a lot of my older skins that I would wish could be updated. Maybe I should just learn how to skin...

Good looking skin and good looking theme FatCat.

i wonder why this isnt installing on my computer.. I put it in my resources > themes folder but it doesnt show up in display. I have patched my uxtheme so i dont know whats going on :( Its a shame cause i really really like this theme

what other icon pack, goes well with this theme?, when i say icon pack, i mean, very much icons.. like applications, filetypes, devices, etc.., to make a shell32 ;)