Meet the browser: Edge Next

• 10 months later...

So anyone on the newest version of Canary have problems with Google Maps?  I can't click on anything, like it doesn't register the clicks on any business I try.  Can anyone check on their end to see if it happens for them to?

Version 87.0.646.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit).

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone on the newest Canary build have this weird tab bug where the one all the way to the right is invisible and you can't click on it or anything?

image.png.564777c8c617afe028120469129760ee.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Steven P. changed the title to Meet the browser: Edge Next
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So I noticed this issue for the first time since I've been using Edge canary.  I'm on the newest build, 102.0.1236.0, and if I try to close older tabs the whole window hangs and then crashes.  Any newer tabs I open for a bit manage to close fine.   Anyone else notice this bug?

• 4 months later...

Whoa, it has been a while, what do people think about a bunch of Chromium flags being restored to Edge Canary 107.0.1390? https://www.neowin.net/news/edge-canary-restores-a-bunch-of-chromium-flags-like-mute-site-and-ctrlh-to-history-page/ I use the Mute tab feature in Firefox, but would much rather it be Mute site, so it reflects to all opened tabs of that site.