July 2015 Desktops

Hmm. Guess I'll upload it directly then. Thanks!

What do you think of Edge?

You can compare it with Han Solo's blaster from Star Wars. They used a ton of version of the original blaster. But there's only one true version of it, which is the the original blaster. Therefore it's the 'hero' version, because it's the first and original.

So, any stock wallpaper for any OS is called the 'hero' wallpaper. Because it's the first and original wallpaper of that OS.

Ah, intereseting. I've honestly never heard of that before.

This Windows 7 install is pretty "old", been here since RTM, but with 10 just around the corner probably the last desktop screenshot it gets before it gets nuked with a fresh install of 10 in the near future.

desktownw.png

• Like 1

Haven't done one of these in a while. Screenshot of a minimized 'dirty' desktop:

post-99705-0-17353900-1436806370.jpg

Wallpaper is here.

• Like 1

Been busy with my old HP laptop + Mint 17.2 x64 + XplorerFX (caetla 0.34 ROM) & my PlayStation (SCPH7502):

JP3q39r.png

Another Simple one this month. (Click for larger 2560 x 1440)

desk.jpg

Windows 10 RTM running Rainmeter Ilustro Extended skin and NR_Kantas

Dopamine for my music player, it's amazing!!!

Loving Windows 10 so far =) So fast...

How did you get those other RainMeter mods? 12 cores? What're you on, a server? Also, could you explain how you did the extra drives? I can't seem to get it to work, haha.

This is pretty much how my desktop has looked since the Vista days, I've just upgraded my Windows 8.1 install to Windows 10:

2uftzwh.jpg