July 2015 Desktops

For some reason my background didn't make it through the forum upgrade process so here it is again...  Fresh install of Windows 10 and all my Rainmeter items setup again.

Desktop.jpg

wXDNdCL.jpg

Upgraded to Windows 10

Your wallpaper is very nice! I tried searching for it but couldn't find it, could you tell me where to get it?

By the way, what's the second from the right program you have pinned on your taskbar? I don't recognize the icon.

Thanks anyway!

july.png

Tried Windows 10 and this is what I ended up with, oh well.... Windows 7 is just right for me, its minimalistic and simple to use. No extra crap I never need from OS, no store full of apps I do not want and so on. Wish Microsoft would release another Windows with same interface as Windows 7, updated .msstyle, updated icons and all the core changes made to the OS since 7 that make Windows 10 better, and Edge of course. But that will never happen, I know. Guess we'll have to take another look at 10 when Redstone is here. I just could not stand it more than 4 days. And I tried.... I really tried, but yeah... even i could get used to 8.1, but cannot get used to Windows 10

I'm still undecided about Windows 10, like you I just use the traditional desktop side of things. Since I don't use the start menu or anything similar I could live with 8 (8.1), I sure like some of the things Windows 10 brings but the new transition to XAML apps taxes quite a lot my 5 year old laptop.

By the way, is there anywhere I can get your wallpaper? I looked for it but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Your wallpaper is very nice! I tried searching for it but couldn't find it, could you tell me where to get it?

By the way, what's the second from the right program you have pinned on your taskbar? I don't recognize the icon.

Thanks anyway!

think I got it on interfacelift.  I am at work now, however I will upload it later today when I get back if that's ok.

That icon on the task bar is an application called Freescan:  
http://www.sixspotsoftware.com/products/freescan

I use it to program and control my one Public Safety Scanner for a scanner feed I host online.   

Also for the wallpaper, I believe I only have it in 1080p. I will post it this evening when I get home.  

• Barney T. locked and unpinned this topic