July 2015 Desktops

How did you get those other RainMeter mods? 12 cores? What're you on, a server? Also, could you explain how you did the extra drives? I can't seem to get it to work, haha.

You have to edit the conf files that come with the theme in order to add more cores and stuff

I am using Illustro Extended for Rainmeter.  It's really nice!

My processor is a Hex core Intel i7-4930k which is why there are 12 cores =)

How did you get those other RainMeter mods? 12 cores? What're you on, a server? Also, could you explain how you did the extra drives? I can't seem to get it to work, haha.

Where do you guys get wallpapers since Wallbase disappeared? That was the best wallpaper site ever, to my knowledge. I know some of the former devs put together Wallhaven but eh...

Where do you guys get wallpapers since Wallbase disappeared? That was the best wallpaper site ever, to my knowledge. I know some of the former devs put together Wallhaven but eh...

hehehe I make my own :)

july.png

Tried Windows 10 and this is what I ended up with, oh well.... Windows 7 is just right for me, its minimalistic and simple to use. No extra crap I never need from OS, no store full of apps I do not want and so on. Wish Microsoft would release another Windows with same interface as Windows 7, updated .msstyle, updated icons and all the core changes made to the OS since 7 that make Windows 10 better, and Edge of course. But that will never happen, I know. Guess we'll have to take another look at 10 when Redstone is here. I just could not stand it more than 4 days. And I tried.... I really tried, but yeah... even i could get used to 8.1, but cannot get used to Windows 10

Here's mine. It's been the same for around three years now. The detail you see is the Rainmeter theme I spent more than 100 hours making because the Vista/Win7 Start Menu is useless. It doesn't serve much purpose with Windows 8 but I sweated blood to make it, so I keep it around. Looking at it, I cannot understand how anyone has any problems with Windows 8 - only the taskbar makes it look any different to any other version of Windows and it behaves exactly like every other version.

ERQL06I.jpg

• Like 2

july.png

Tried Windows 10 and this is what I ended up with, oh well.... Windows 7 is just right for me, its minimalistic and simple to use. No extra crap I never need from OS, no store full of apps I do not want and so on. Wish Microsoft would release another Windows with same interface as Windows 7, updated .msstyle, updated icons and all the core changes made to the OS since 7 that make Windows 10 better, and Edge of course. But that will never happen, I know. Guess we'll have to take another look at 10 when Redstone is here. I just could not stand it more than 4 days. And I tried.... I really tried, but yeah... even i could get used to 8.1, but cannot get used to Windows 10

Ditto!