Complete inability to preview replies/new thread posts

I may be tardy to the party with this one, but it seems that the ability to preview things -- like replies, new threads -- before posting has been removed completely. Previously, it was possible to go advanced in the quick reply box and preview what a thread's first post would look like. I don't know about others, but I miss that. Now, it's what you see is what you get: post and then edit if you need to.

yeah that feature was removed from IPB4 saddly.

actually, i'm not even sure it's the same editor being used anymore, that may be part of it

yeah that feature was removed from IPB4 saddly.

actually, i'm not even sure it's the same editor being used anymore, that may be part of it

This upgrade continues to feel like a feature rape. Can we please turn the clock back? :(

I too hardly come back much since they removed/replaced the "My content" section with "My Activity". It was very nice to see new activity on all threads you have commented on. Now its's just a guessing game. 

Well a rich text editor sort of previews as you create the post, that's why it was removed I guess.

Previously, the editor also provided some sort of idea how a post would look. But now, it's less accurate than before. That's how the issue with single vs double empty lines was discovered: how it looks in the editor can be different to how it looks once published.

I too hardly come back much since they removed/replaced the "My content" section with "My Activity". It was very nice to see new activity on all threads you have commented on. Now its's just a guessing game. 

Oh i know that problem, it bugs the hell out of me.